Notices

I don't know how to improve my life?

Old 07-07-2014, 12:21 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
zjw

I think its a very good idea to live below your means, be it a smaller house, cheaper car, have enough money to save/invest, a nice little nest egg for a rainy day/retirement, so you don't have to live paycheck to paycheck, under the mercy of your employer.
You got the right idea. being at the mercy of your employer is just like oweing the bank for a loan and having to make those payments. A job should be something you go do for enjoyment and some income. I should never have gotten myself in the predicament where i now RELY on the income. Hindsite is 20/20 and a big part of what I've griped about for the last however many years is exactly what you just described. I'd be in a much better seat if i owned my place all be it perhaps smaller and not as nice etc.. then to have sit at a job i hate so i can make payments on a place i'm stuck in because of a loan to a bank etc...

I've made a lot of good steps in the direction your speaking of. I wish I would have known then what i know now but its ok I think i can get there but its tough twisting the arms of my family members especialy my wife! I gotta keep everyone happy too its a delicate balance. but its also toughs ometimes I'm miserable at this job all for what? this house? I hope I dont look back and regret staying at this job I cant help but wonder what I'm missing out on cause I keep tolerating this.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:42 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Working out helps the brain chemicals balance out.
Eating properly helps the body detox and gain special chemicals for healthiness.
Laying off the drugs and booze helps to minimize the junk you throw in your system.
Laughter helps with your emotions and chemical balance in the brain.
Meaningful conversations help with societal efforts to conform.
Medition helps to calm you down.
Prayer helps to calm you down also.
Stretching helps to something or other.
Sex is good too.
Pets help in some manner or another. Look at hospitals who hire them.
Volunteering helps you get out of yourself.

These are all things off the top of my head, that I typed out in a cool 3 minutes flat.