Notices

Mood swings

Old 03-29-2014, 05:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Mood swings

On April 1st I will be at five months.

My moods are terrible! Sometimes I am high as a kite and now I am so lonely. I just ate a bag of sweets.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day here. You all know about the relationship between myself and my mother. I got the token card and some lavender stuff for her bath. She loves lavender. I just feel like a big fraud.

I am trying to be normal but it's not really happening.

I used to hate myself for being an alcoholic but it's given me a chance to change my life and how can I hate that? When my life was so **** before. Because now I have a thing called hope. And this too shall pass...
Old 03-29-2014, 06:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
zjw

I got the token card and some lavender stuff for her bath. She loves lavender. I just feel like a big fraud.
yeah thats me i sometimes feel absolutly nothing and just go through the motions just so i'm not the bad guy for the other person. I just assume its a rut and it'll pass and at least i didnt short the person while i was having my issues. but still sometimes you wanna give because you want to give not because you feel like your under some obligation to just go through the motions.

Dont let it eat at you too much just move forward towards brighter days. Somethings will never be perfect either heck most things never will be just accept it for what it is.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You've done a kind and loving thing, for someone who has the capacity to press all your buttons. Don't knock yourself for that, it's an act of generosity not everyone would be able to make.

I'm not sure what normal is, and in lots of ways, it's something I think we come to our own version of...not just once, but as an ongoing thing. Your posts are really clear about what you would like in your life, and what is not so good about it for you right now, and that is great stuff. Focus on what you would like, and reckon you'll find your own normal soon enough

Congrats on five months. You're doing a great job
Old 03-29-2014, 06:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
zjw

You've done a kind and loving thing, for someone who has the capacity to press all your buttons. Don't knock yourself for that, it's an act of generosity not everyone would be able to make.
Pipefish makes a rather good point. I mean given the situation it says a lot about you that you will bother to even go throguh the motions if thats all that it is etc..

most people dont care and wouldnt bother.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:24 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Chin up Tetra!!