Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Alcoholism Information > Alcoholism
Reload this Page >

strange stuff you do when your drunk- ill start !

Notices

strange stuff you do when your drunk- ill start !

Old 01-14-2014, 05:47 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

yup...a lot of similarities in these stories....went to DRepublic, got hammered one night with a friend, started dancing at a bar on beach with a woman; in my own stupid world; dancing raunchy, thinking it's just the two of us...my friend recording it all on phone; next day watching it, there were like two couples on dance floor and I look like a idiot for sure.....oi ve'....
Old 01-14-2014, 08:02 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Drank and drove all the time. I went to the bar and got in a fight with a girl in the bathroom because she made some snide remark. Got in another fight at another bar for god knows what reason. Sang like a Virgin by Madonna at karaoke and acted the whole thing out, humping floor and all. Must have looked like a total skank! Went home with people I didn't even know all the time, I could have been killed. Walked home in the pouring down rain when I couldn't find my car keys one time. Lost my car keys and it cost like 120 to replace them because they came with some special chip in them.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:12 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah.

I just remembered this doozy. I was in Vegas, seeing some raunchy show with my husband at the Riviera (classy, I know).

We got in some sort of a fight and I took off in a fury and wound up in the bowels of that skank hotel. I found my way out of that hell and proceeded to walk all the way back to our hotel which was on the opposite side of the strip. I was in 5" stilettos tripped, and snapped my ankle. Did that stop me ? No. I kept walking because I was stopping and getting drinks bought along the way because I looked like a hooker.

Madness.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:26 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Went home with som midget (i am 1.78 sentemiters hight he was like half of me) had sex and didnt remembered nothing attt alllll atttt alllll and how i found out?
Just started a new job in some telephon service and came hslf dead and called from work phone to a nomber i found in my cellphone and a girl answerd i toled her that i was so drunk and she told me what i did and with who
And my boss was listening to the phone line the whole conversation and afterwards came to me said " the phone is not for personal calles ....)

Confused toilet with bedroom tabel

Alwais went to drink with a fancy bag with empty perfumes boxes so i will take a cab and dont pay and say " here i leave here a bag of gifts ill just go take money from my house and be back"

Ran home and hide in my room hearing him beeping like a mad man
Old 01-15-2014, 01:59 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Got completely plastered at my old company's training offsite. Staggered to my apartment in the pouring rain and tried to open the front door. After half an hour, a voice from inside said "this is not your apartment".

Got hammered in a foreign city prior to a dinner with a colleague. Woke up handcuffed with a black eye in a police station. Had no memory of leaving my hotel room. My colleague said I was tired and emotional. My friend who bailed me said I had fought with the cops as I couldn't find a cab.
Old 01-15-2014, 02:20 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Random Guy

I got contacts for the first time and was wearing them for very short periods, I was new to it so I wasn't very good at putting them in or taking them out. got drunk and became convinced that I still had one in my eye and couldn't get it out. For more than a day I poked and prodded at my eye while staying very drunk. eventually (still drunk) drove to the emergency room, of course by now my eye is bloodshot and irritated. The emergency room took a while so I started to get paranoid that they would turn me in for being drunk and convinced myself to give it one more crack at getting it out. When I got home i found the lens. It was in the case the whole time, I had taken it out while drunk and didn't remember and hadn't been able to see it in the water. My eye looked like hell for a week.

passed out in my front doorway cradling an 18 pack because I had dropped my keys trying to unlock the door and couldn't find them, when I woke up the next morning I had fallen asleep on them.

Walked the streets on a not so good side of a city in Africa as the only white man there at 0300 in the morning. So easily could have got held up at the least.

called relatives at 0200 in the morning, need I say more lol.

passed out in a Denny's toilet stall holding a cup of coffee. My buddy had to crawl underneath the door to wake me up.

Ah that was a nice reminder of why I don't drink anymore.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:45 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

God its all so funny !
I am happy to hear you have such good friends
Wance i god drunk and took some drugs somehow i chuewd bubble gum so hard that the bubbeles exploaded all over my face, it was gumm all over me and no one even said it to me and i was to waisted
But the bright side
My husband (then just a guy in the club) saw me the first time
I guess u looked cute looking so cheape wasted drunk blond in that mini skirt croling on thw couches looking for my lost phone ....

When i first got drunk at 14 a took all the soap from the bath to my room and thats how mom cought me shaking and crying "is this a dreaaammm????"
Old 01-15-2014, 04:39 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
I got contacts for the first time and was wearing them for very short periods, I was new to it so I wasn't very good at putting them in or taking them out. got drunk and became convinced that I still had one in my eye and couldn't get it out. For more than a day I poked and prodded at my eye while staying very drunk. eventually (still drunk) drove to the emergency room, of course by now my eye is bloodshot and irritated. The emergency room took a while so I started to get paranoid that they would turn me in for being drunk and convinced myself to give it one more crack at getting it out. When I got home i found the lens. It was in the case the whole time, I had taken it out while drunk and didn't remember and hadn't been able to see it in the water. My eye looked like hell for a week.
I did the whole contact lens routine too. Was completely convinced it was still in my eye so tried like he11 to get it out. Then thought that maybe it had slipped to the back of my eye! Woke up the next morning and saw it in my bathroom sink. Couldn't wear my contacts for a few days cause my eye was sore and bloodshot!!
Old 01-15-2014, 04:50 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Pure Radio Rental

Originally Posted by Summer5 View Post
I know this is bad, but I'm still laughing!
Please laugh, that's what it's all about!!
It really is funny in hindsight, even if I feel like (or was) a total tool.
Heheh.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:15 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

hit on a a married woman even after she showed me the ring. I didn't realize why she was showing me her ring...
Old 01-15-2014, 05:32 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by caboblanco View Post
hit on a a married woman even after she showed me the ring. I didn't realize why she was showing me her ring...

I am married and hit on a utual friend when my husband went to the bathroom
That time it ended there (this time)
God thanks for husband understanding of alcohol effects
Old 01-15-2014, 06:01 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Ended up in the morgue, literally. I was at the Beacon Hill Pub in Boston (circa 1997). It was raining hard. Grabbed a sandwich at Buzzy's they had just reopened after being closed for sanitary reasons. Was raining out so decided to cut through Mass General Hospital to get to a friend's apartment, someone chased me, got lost in the process of running away and ended up in the morgue.

I have lots of stories, some good, many bad.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:44 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

In my younger days as an alcoholic, after a big night out I found a phone number in my pocket. I couldn't remember anything of course, so I assumed I must have impressed some beautiful lady, and she gave me her number!

After a bit of hesitation, after the hangover had subsided, I called the number. It was a taxi company. Someone had cared about me, but not in the way I thought.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:47 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by caboblanco View Post
Yep, I've done that.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:14 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Administrator

Just a reminder to folks that this thread may be some persons first intro to SR.
Lets try and keep it clean, safe and welcoming and PG.

Quote:
9. If it shouldn't be viewed by minors, then it shouldn’t be posted to the forums or chat rooms. This is a public, family-friendly forum. In addition, if something would not be considered “work safe” (to a boss or co-worker), then it shouldn’t be posted.
D
Old 01-17-2014, 02:16 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

I think the craziest thing, experience I've had is this:

I was at my friends place, he was about 20 years older than me and he had this Canadian friend staying over. We all got totally wasted and it ended up with me standing outside at 2am, mooning cars as they went past. Then i started to puke up on the street, my friend said "HANG ON I KNOW HOW TO CALM YOU!" he ran inside, next thing i know he's standing on his front doorstep playing his violin as if it were 2 in the afternoon. I managed to get the words "man that isn't helping!!" out between bouts of throwing up.

The only other thing i can remember is being in university. Me and my friend Jaclyn went to this local pub for a few drinks. The drinks were half price which was great then, all of a sudden, they started to charge us full price. So we thought "Screw these guys!"

We ran outside, grabbed two of their fancy chairs and ran off giggling in the snow. Man i had never even heard her laugh before but she was giggling so bad. Good memory xD
Old 01-17-2014, 06:00 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Not sure if this is too adult to share but waking up in bed with someone I barely knew. That was years ago sadly and didn't stop me.

I would always do things to upset myself while drunk. Like listening to music that made me cry or watching disturbing videos online. Then I would lie awake and drunk for hours after.

I would also pick fights with my SO while drunk about things that didn't matter to me while sober.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:34 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Reading some of the accidents it reminded me of something that happened to me last year xD

My girlfriend had this party and i was her plus one, it was some anniversary of the company thing and sadly it was an open bar...

I got pretty drunk but i felt okay, so we left and we got on our bikes and started to bike home. Next thing i know I'm on the road, i had fallen off my bike and some random guys had to drag me off the road.

I remember pushing my bike home, she kept offering to do it for me but i refused with the belief that it was my fault so "i was going to push my own damn bike!" and that i had merely bruised my shoulder but as long as i fought through the pain I'd be okay. I believed that the more i used my shoulder, the more used to the pain I'd get.

Woke up the next morning with a banging head (i had hit it on the road pretty hard) and i couldn't breath or even talk without my shoulder cramping up.

Turns out my fall had delivered a nice burst fracture to my shoulder and i had just probably made it worse by pushing my bike.

I haven't been that drunk since...
Old 01-17-2014, 10:21 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by oOCaptainCrazy View Post
"HANG ON I KNOW HOW TO CALM YOU!" he ran inside, next thing i know he's standing on his front doorstep playing his violin as if it were 2 in the afternoon. I managed to get the words "man that isn't helping!!" out between bouts of throwing up.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:35 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

I was meeting a British guy at JFK after we spend about 8 months planning his visit to see me after we met by chance in NYC. He had rented a beautiful beach cottage for a long weekend and we were driving there. I had done the rental car reservation--but after waiting for his flight at one of the airport bars, I was too drunk to speak to the reservation agent--let alone drive.

He had to go about a very expensive, long process to get a vehicle in his name and with his European license.