i dont care
evreone ignores me

"stop katia, whay u make me worri? wha ou make me cry?"

and thats it
sorry for making you sad mom
Old 01-06-2014, 03:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

The trouble with drinking until someone rescues you is often, for whatever reasons, no one will -

or often they don't get there in time....if you're falling over and driving drunk now, how many more lucky nights do you expect to have?

I say these things not to be mean...but to try and convince you the only one who can really save you...is you.

You seem an intelligent young woman - you can stop the madness any time you like and just reach out for help - your Dr, rehab, AA or some other recovery group.

save yourself Katia - it's too important a job to leave up to someone else..

D
Old 01-06-2014, 03:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Katia- you would be amazed at how much people do care when you reach out for help. Reaching out here tells me that at least some part of you knows this. Unfortunately, other people can't rescue us until we're ready to help ourselves, as much as we'd like that (I say that both as someone who wanted someone else to do the hard work of rescuing me, and someone who's unsuccessfully tried to rescue a good friend who was on the bad end of alcohol/drug abuse).
Old 01-06-2014, 05:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

you will care when you get pulled over drunk..I can assure you that. and those guys couldn't give a rats a s about your personal life.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Killing your self with poison ,-alcohol- wont solve a thing .

Quit because of your own missery .
Old 01-06-2014, 07:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
voices ca**y

I was seriously just thinking about how you were doing Kaisgo. No kidding. Sorry to hear you are back in the hell. You don't have to keep doing this if you don't want to.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:12 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Katia, I know it is hard, but you can do it. Make up your mind not to pick up a drink, no matter what. It won't be easy, but the most important things in life never are. You are worth more then a drink. Please help yourself. We are all here to help. This place is a safe place to come and share whatever it is you are fighting. We will fight with you. For your sake, please stop. Hang in there.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:48 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

No one will ignore you here. You must be going through the hell that we have all been through. Keep posting and reading and hopefully this will help you to stop xxxxx
Old 01-06-2014, 11:34 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

It seems like a lot of times those close to us would rather ignore the problem then confront us. I agree that you have to get sober for you. Thats how it was for me
Old 01-06-2014, 01:48 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

A lot of people don't understand what addiction is and how it works. I drank despite my determination not to. I coudn't have stopped on my own and no one, not a single person on the earth could have made me stop.

Are you hoping that if you get worse that people will start to pay attention to your problem and help you? It's possible that might happen. It's also possible that you might die or hurt someone else, especially if you are driving drunk.

If you aren't getting the love and support from your mother or other people, you need to look for it somewhere else. SR is a good start! We are here for you and we understand what you're going through in a way that a family member can't.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:14 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Behold the power of NO

Please bookmark this page so if you are in a blackout, you will see you came here and that it is a great place to get help.
and thats it
sorry for making you sad mom
When you sober up, visit the friends and family section of this website. You will see that making your mom "sad" does not even start to describe what watching her baby killing herself with booze is doing to her.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:25 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Katia, We will never give up on you. Please keep talking to us. You can leave that miserable life behind and have a new start.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:34 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

While you drink you cannot see what is behind the door.

What if behind the door was everything you ever wanted to do with your life?

Why not make the jump to sobriety and try to see what's waiting for you?
Old 01-06-2014, 02:40 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Stay with us Kaisgo. Don't give up, we are with you. Don't rely on people around you to help, you need to rely on yourself and no one else.

Do it for us, all of your peers fighting the same fight. Come back and join us, keep trying. Most of all though, do it for you. Hang in there
Old 01-06-2014, 03:01 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Part of the process of finding sobriety is realizing that you are your own greatest hero. You can't blame people in your life who are not supportive. They are not supportive of the alcoholic. They are probably very supportive of you. It's hard to watch someone you love killing themselves slowly with alcohol. Many people back away because it is too painful. Maybe this is why you feel so alone? They love you so much, they don't want to see you in pain.

You are soooo worthy of sobriety and I promise it is better on the other side of the alcoholism rainbow.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:50 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Your suport and atention make me cry
Right here im the midel of rhe areport
Yestarday was so drunk im all bruised husband took me to the hospital and i said that if i dont go to rehab ill never stop i was cying and begging all night in the hospital

Mom bought me a ticket to tel aviv and told me to pack a suitcase and that she found a rehab senter

Im a littal happy but a lot scared
Miss my dog and husband
That i left them there but its for the best
I hope in university they give me a chans to do exams again cous i will miss them becouse ill probably be there for a month or so
Old 01-07-2014, 01:54 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think going to rehab is a very good move - not sure how it works in Israel but if it's anything like the British/Australian model I'm sure you'll be able to take exams again once you're well

best wishes

D
Old 01-07-2014, 01:55 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

this damned desiese

Why it makes me leave all my famely and loved ones
Everyone crys becouse of me

But its beder to cry becouse the way i live then to cry becouse my death
Old 01-07-2014, 03:55 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Best of luck with the rehab kaisgo. Your husband and dog will be so much better off with a sober you, and so will you. You will enjoy and love them so much more.

You will be back with them sooner than you know. Time goes very quickly.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:28 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Good luck with the rehab! This does sound like a very good move, and I very important one.
Yes, being away from your dog and husband for a few weeks will be tough, but rather a few weeks of getting your life back on track then an endless amount of time hurting yourself and the ones you love.

If you're not sober around them, it's like you're not there anyways, right?

Again, good luck, we're all here for you!

Chris