Notices

Drinking during class in High School - Did you?

Old 11-20-2013, 10:55 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I started at 21 and only drank on weekends. I had rules I followed then-never drink alone, don't drink if I start feeling like I NEED to, no more than twice a week, etc. I broke them all little by little. For instance, I decided I wasn't "alone" if I was talking on the phone. Now I only drink when alone, pretty much
Old 11-20-2013, 11:07 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I actually hosted a party in the high school parking lot one time with some friends. During class. Cases of beer in coolers, weed, barbecue grills, music playing, and skateboard ramps. So many students were skipping classes that eventually administrators went out and found us and broke it up.

And I still got a 4.8 GPA that semester. It took me a loooong time to hit bottom.

Smoked weed in my bedroom at night, parents sleeping in the next room. High school was always about sneaking around, drinking in weird industrial areas, or in the woods.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:50 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Nope..Didn't touch a drop of it until the 3rd week of college in 2003. Drank a lot of beer and not a whole lot of liquor. Just loved the way it made music sound and how it brought me out of my shell and helped me make friends in a strange and lonely place. It nearly got me kicked out due to grades my first year. I got my **** together and managed to save my financial aid from being taken. Went home for the summer and din't drink ANY until I went back to school. I was still underage at the time so it was difficult to even get the stuff but I always found a way. Anyways ended up developing full flown alcoholism in college but still graduated with good grades. Might have been top of my class if it wasn't for the alcohol.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:31 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Sober from 11/19/13-1/18/14

I drank at school. I smoked pot and cigarettes at school. I even did ACID at school in 9th grade. I'm not proud of any of it. It's quite embarrassing.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:38 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Don't feel bad Suekie, I did all of the above in school also.