Notices

viewing but finally doing

Old 08-09-2013, 01:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

viewing but finally doing

Hello all,

I know this sounds pathetic but I have been doing an Iop which includes acupuncture, drumming, tai chi, art therapy etc. All I was surprised helped and I was like what are they doing...what a waste of money. Now, I realize my other IOPs were good but not the same. I am not a wow type of person but how much can one do. I am paying private for all my care which I no longer feel resentful of; I need it to continue.

My conclusion is that many addicts live a chaotic life but can't overcome that--not labeling anyone-that is me . Last week, I didn't go to my IOP because I didn't want to get out of bed.wtf. Now, I recognize typical addict behavior. Now, I am very humble to admit all of this.

I still relapse . I am always interested to hear the relapses. My relapses is 2 bottles of wine; however, the behaviors are the same. I relapsed one day but with opportunity, I would have gone further.

Is it secretly bad that I am thankful that my DH crashed the car. Not our fault but totaled from passenger side and I only had some bumps, etc. and everyone was ok.

How positive can one be! It's not the end of the world but we have had some stuff go on and I feel guilty because at least we have a house, etc.

just venting.
gigi

I fessed u