Notices

my first two amends

Old 07-06-2013, 12:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

my first two amends

I saw my sponsor today and went over the first two people that I am supposed to make amends to an old friend and my mom. Im scared about contacting my old friend I don't know if she even wants to hear from me and she may yell at me. My mom I am not so nervous about she is supportive of me.

My sister-in-law will be the hardest one to make amends to and second my cousin and then my dads friend.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey, be brave. You will be surprised how well it can turn out. I've found that some if the people I've contacted as part of step 9 have really appreciated the gesture.
They may still be hurting but the corners been turned. If I get yelled at or threatened that's ok as long as I have been sincere and done what I can and no more.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Anoronha View Post
I saw my sponsor today and went over the first two people that I am supposed to make amends to an old friend and my mom. Im scared about contacting my old friend I don't know if she even wants to hear from me and she may yell at me. My mom I am not so nervous about she is supportive of me.

My sister-in-law will be the hardest one to make amends to and second my cousin and then my dads friend.
Good stuff!
Most of my old adversaries have passed on, or I have completely lost track/

Do it very slowly with my wife, very slowly, and utilise the cop out clause where it seems right to do so.