Notices

How I Became an Alcoholic pt. 1

Old 01-21-2013, 11:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

How I Became an Alcoholic pt. 1

I was 16, and I already knew everything about the world...everything. I knew that they never landed on the moon , I knew China had 10 billion people living there, and that girls like it when you stare at them. I knew people never lied, unless they really had to, and when they did, it was probably cuz I was just an ******* in some way. I was good at talking ( to myself) and sports. I swear, I knew everything. I knew it waste of time to vote, and that politics are just people talking backwards, like up is down and yes is maybe. I knew The Beatles were somehow invincible, and so was Tupac, even though he was dead by the time I heard of him. I knew it all, man. What the hell is some teacher with a green tie gonna tell ME. Huh?. I knew schools were just camps, for children, and when we were there the grown-ups were jumping up and down in our beds. I knew school was a decoy, like the red shirt those Spanish guys use with the cows.What the hell are you gonna teach ME. I knew it all. ALL. Nothing came as a surprise. Even when 9/11 happened, I knew nobody really died, and that the T.V. people were taking a ****. And if it was true, then somehow,sometime, I'll get a phone-call from the president himself asking what ME what HE should do about the whole mess. Life didn't even start for me, but in my head, it was already over.\
Then I had a 40 ounce Old English with my cousins friends in the park.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You are a wise man, as I am anwar. Sadly I can identify with every word.

But there is hope and I found that hope in Alcoholics Anonymous.

I wish you the best.

Bob R
Old 01-21-2013, 02:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~sb

Yes! The world does revolve around what an alcoholic thinks he/she knows! Self-centeredness in the extreme!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

nice post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
zjw

yeah its not even all that far off from the truth haha. I've solved all the worlds problems 98289132013201321 times night after night while getting drunk.

course now that i'm sober I dont give a damn if it all falls down around me i'm sober i'm happy and in my own little world where none of that gets ot me so much any more.

not sure if i should venture out of my own little world or just hang out here where its war inside and all is well haha.