Notices

Completed my course today:)

Old 11-27-2012, 03:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Completed my course today:)

4 months sober a few days ago and today I finished a 22 week full time personal training course (Did the same course when I was 19 lol). I threw myself into that to keep me busy and sober. Fitness and health has always been my passion but alcohol and drugs got in the way . I pretty fit again, all my classmates are planning a huge night out (Don't think that would be a good Idea). I also found I came out of my shell a little during this course and found myself being really funny and confident without the booze, just hope I can keep this momentum going coz I really miss partying!!
Old 11-27-2012, 04:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am the same; used to race XC MTB in the UK for a local bike shop, then was a BMX racer and now am involved in Road bikes.

Treat your regained fitness as a second chance and a gift, my friend. I am looking forward to the moment when I am fit and strong enough again to race. Aiming for the start of the 2013 racing season, and although I am only on day 10, I feel that I will do it.

Your story has inspired me, so please don't mess it up now, as I need you to keep going so I can chase your lead!