Notices

Grumpy

Old 01-13-2004, 06:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Grumpy

Hi
This is my 13th day and I really feel quite down. Every day I've woken up feeling on top of the world because I've stayed sober but today I feel like s***t. I've got a really sore head and I just feel soooooo fed up. I've screamed at the wean and screamed at my man and I just feel so uptight. I thought I'd be feeling great by now but instead I feel as if I'm ready to explode and I don't know why - I haven't felt like this throughout the 13 days. Anyway I'm off to my daughters parent evening so I'll walk instead of taking the bus - maybe that'll clear my head. Feel a bit better already just saying how I feel.

Still don't feel tempted to have drink though - which I suppose is one positive.

dunno

Luv D
Old 01-13-2004, 06:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi again Denise ! Great to see you !

I had the same thing happen to me at about the same time, what worked for me was to take a walk, water the garden, or some other mindless physical activity

This too will pass my friend !

Congrats on your 13 th day! Fantastic !

HUGX
Lee

ps cya PMs
Old 01-13-2004, 07:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
spirit

hey denise, congrats on 13 days!, i too went through this about the same time, like the honeymoon was over - sort of thing.

but you sound strong and clear about finding yourself an alternative, to shake it out of your head, and not take a drink, well done, that is a huge step.

love your comment about the wean, i thought the term was bairn or do scots use both??? must also be kismet, i found out today that an old school friend's mother passed last week and she was scottish. i have been think about her a lot today and then i see your post from scotland!!!

take care
kath