Notices

On the brink

Old 02-24-2011, 08:52 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

God is with us always even to the end of time.

Call on him and he will answer...He will never leave us nor forsake us... regardless of our circumstances.

Meditation has been my vehicle for change, and has helped me through many trials and tribulations in life that alcohol could not.

Without a connection, somewhere, we can lose our ways and become consumed, again, by our addictions, as a means of alleviating our problems as we did with alcohol.

Meditation is my method of choice with dealing with those annoying circumstances in life and has resulted in developing a close bond with the God of my understanding as he prepares me for the pitfalls of life.

The opportunities are limitless and the realm of possibility endless as my meditation takes me from the realm of discomfort and dis-ease to the stratosphere of peace and possibility.

I hope meditation can do for others as it has done for me, become a outlet for change, one prayer at a time... God willing.

God Bless...
Old 02-25-2011, 07:03 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

That is an ultimate dilemma Wakeup. An alcoholic without a corkscrew. haha. Kind of funny actually. But I am glad you made the decision you did.