Notices

anybody please?

Old 11-12-2010, 02:09 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

No second chances...

He will say he changed his attitude. He will then repeat the behavior. You know this. You are an alcoholic yourself. Do you really want to go through this one more time? Seriously? Good God.

Grow some stones.

When you get home kick him out. Immediately. And don't look back. Very good friends never, never, never do what he did. Ever. Ever. I've never even had bad friends disrespect me and my home like that.

That last paragraph? That was me trying to hammer some sense into you.

Take what you want and leave the rest.

Cyranoak

Originally Posted by SASA View Post
well I called some friends and they will take me in. I am not going back tonight/ I will deal with this tomorrow and then he either changes his attitude or he is history. As for now I am with a good friend who does nto rink. Thank you so much for helping. You all really saved me. I was so close to drinking. For me it is always these emotional triggers, when I just want to drink so time passes without me having to feel anything, Alcohol is for me the fast forward buttom, lets see if I get clean and I like the day and people around me, If nt keep drinking until I will. isn't that wired.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:33 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm so glad you decided to pass this guy on, SASA...thats the solution you were looking for, not drinking - good for you!

D
Old 11-12-2010, 04:02 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

SASA, I don't want to say anything that is going to sound disparaging about your very good friend, but holy crap, this doesn't sound like a good situation.

Are you prone to look for problems and faults? Or is he really doing his best to create a nuisance? It could be that it is too soon for you to have somebody around this much. You feel like trapping yourself behind the door of your room; googling up BS on "what if I really can drink after all?".... You already know more than whatever would have popped up in the search, because you know what you have been through.

I hope you will sort this out and work through it.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:04 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Oh, I just spotted the update from you, good news.