Notices

Nightly meetings in chat, feel free to drop by.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Nightly meetings in chat, feel free to drop by.

Greetings everyone, fellow people in recovery and so on. You all know me as Paulos, I was once a crier on this site I will admit... and I'm still not perfect. I just wanted to announce that I'll be hosting a nightly ANTI ALCOHOL/DRUGS/ADDICTION meeting *if this is alright with the mods* in the chat, 9pm eastern in the MEETING ROOM.

Why? I want to make people feel comfortable, give some hope, and just try to assist those who need it because I know we need it... we all need each other. I will be there as much as I can for the people of SR. I will not lie, I didn't gain recovery from SR, I didn't gain sobriety from it but I gained some friends and people who wanted to listen to me and care... some did not, while many did. Therefore if you wish to come to my nightly meeting by all means, come to the chat room at 9pm eastern, I will be there nightly to help out.

I hope to see you there, I hope I can give you hope and we can all exist together in harmony, sure it sounds perhaps impossible but let's give it a try. :ghug2:ghug3
Old 12-08-2008, 06:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Paulos hope this goes well, wish I could be there, but I do not have access to the web at night. Good luck bro and good job!!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 08:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Pure Radio Rental

Going out to get a tree tonite- but if I am around I will stop in!
Hey, gamer, I just got a new Imac, and asked Santa for "Starcraft" and "Diablo".
Any input on these??
Old 12-08-2008, 08:32 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Thanks for hosting the Chat gathering ...
It's a win win action.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Thanks all, and Dan, I am not well familar with Starcraft but Diablo... I recommend getting Diablo II and it's expansion pack Diablo II Lord of Destruction, it's way better than the original Diablo. However if you insist on the first Diablo... you can choose one of three classes, the famous Rogue, the Warrior or the Sorcerer... I prefer the Warrior above all due to his strength power, but I shy from Diablo for one reason, your characters can not RUN or DASH, ever, they can only "walk"... I wouldn't be walking if I was fighting the DEVIL himself *Diablo*... Diablo II features 5 classes, the Barbarian, Sorceress, Necromancer, Paladin and Amazon, *all with a run command* and Diablo II LoD enhances the gameplay of everything in the game from items/new cube recipes to the TWO NEW CLASSES Assassin and Druid. More info on my site... if I'm allowed to post it which I doubt. Ask me for it in a pm for more info.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
new and scared. :(

ok, maybe i am an idiot but where are the meetings at ? i came on here the other day and tried to find it, and i have no idea where it is at.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

The chat room1
Old 12-08-2008, 03:55 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Being Me for the first time

to the left of where it says log out , you will see chatroom click it and will show options to use , just hit enter chat room and it will take you directly there