Notices

Feeling better

Old 10-30-2006, 08:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling better

Well i'm feeling a bit better than i was yesterday...I haven't gone to the doctor yet, planning on calling him tomorrow morning. I think i was a bit overly dramatic last night, but i do feel funny sometimes, but i know part of that is due to my anxiety and depression conditions that i have...as well as what is known as depersonalization disorder. I haven't taken my medications regularly for months, so i'm being a very bad patient overall. I've been reading obsessively about DT as well, convincing myself I'm going to get it, even though my therapist assures me it is very, very unlikely. (The thing that annoys me is the main symptom is confusion, but they never really describe what that means). I'm drinking four beers a night now, and i don't even want to drink that much...i have to make myself do it really, i'm so sick of drinking and have no desire to anymore, but i'm trying to wean myself off of it. I've had no seizures, no hallucinations, I'm sleeping ok, my blood pressure is 120/85, heart rate is 105 a minute (which is high but normal for my out of shape self) so that is all good, but i'm just waiting for the confusion and hallucinations and psychosis to start in. I hate my OCD sometimes :uzi2: I'm performing just fine at work, remember all the produce codes and lookup numbers on the registers (i work in a grocery store) so i guess i'm not suffering from delirum/confusion yet. I guess I should still call my doctor, just because i am feeling a little funny sometimes, mostly just irritation and some trouble concentrating and restlessness, and like there is cotton in my head at times, but it's so similar to how i used to feel when my anxiety and depression were bad i'm apt to just write it off. I just curse the damn alcohol, wondering why did it grab ahold of me so that i even have to go through this crap of withdrawal and worrying what it will do to me and doing it the right way and all of that. Anyway thanks for listening and i'll keep everyone posted.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Thanks for the update..
I wondered how you were.

Yes..do stay with us...

Blessings
Old 10-31-2006, 04:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Peaceboy,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Its good to know you are feeling a bit better today.

Hope to see you later...