Notices

I'm Back!

Old 09-05-2006, 11:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm Back!

Hello to my old friends here, and welcome new ones. I just wanted to say I've come back after a long & crazy summer, and hope to get my recovery restarted.

I have taken a new direction with work, and this leaves me about 0 time to goof off for the next few weeks, but hopefully I'll be able to check in here with ya'll a little more often.

I am alive, not sure how well. I did good most of the summer, but really got back into my old ways for most of August. I dont want to be back there, and I am trying to refocus and get through the next few days. I know just what to expect, what to do, now I just gotta do it.

I see from a quick read that many of you have stuck with it, and pulled through, and I am happy for each one of you. You give me hope I'll get there someday too!

Thanks for listening!

Steve
Old 09-05-2006, 11:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Steve, Welcome back. I'm also returning after doing some more research. I was out drinking from March till June. I'm in a program at the VA Hospital to keep from going back out. I was very close. I'm so glad you've also decided to get back on track. Don W
Old 09-05-2006, 12:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

It's great to see you again Steve!