It's all about me Part 5

Old 05-01-2015, 02:38 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by cleaninLI View Post
Well you have a huge point Charley! So often they include the kids don't they?
How aweful! such sickness and downrite evil in this world.

Ewe I'm smelling what seems to be a skunk smell here in my bedroom! Pewew! Seriously! How is that possible? There are no windows open but its a faint smell of it. Must be coming from outside? I'll have to go check it out.

Yes I hope so too! Missing everyone!
Dova been pottying under your bed??????????????????

TOD
Old 05-01-2015, 03:31 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Howdy guys n gals,
Boy do I have a lot to catch up on lol.
I hope y'all had a much better week than I did. Thx for all the well wishes...so sweet! I'm still not 100%, but I'm feeling much, much better. Yea! Lol!
I'm going to get a bite to eat right now, but I'll be back after dinner.
Hugs to all!
Old 05-01-2015, 04:39 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by kzaug2014 View Post
Howdy guys n gals,
Boy do I have a lot to catch up on lol.
I hope y'all had a much better week than I did. Thx for all the well wishes...so sweet! I'm still not 100%, but I'm feeling much, much better. Yea! Lol!
I'm going to get a bite to eat right now, but I'll be back after dinner.
Hugs to all!
Cool! Kz is back in the house! And feeling better!

I had it on my walmart list to get more CLO while I was there! Would y'all believe there was not ONE bottle on the shelf! Hmmmmmm I think others have found out how well it works! Either that or the fish are getting wise and hiding! Here fishy fishy fishy!

I'm cleaning a weeks worth of dirty dishes right now and doing Jethro's laundry! As soon as the kitchen is clean? Jethro will be asking: "What's for supper?" So I might as well keep right on marching after I get a clean area to work in and start supper too! I think hamburgers will work for tonight! Simple, easy and quick!

I bought goodies to bring with us tomorrow to my sister's! Don't want to show up empty handed! I'm sure there'll be snacking and eating all night long while the fishing is going on! Jethro had me get him a fishing license last night while I was at walmart! He can fish! I'm going to sit and watch! I could get a lifetime license for free, but I don't care about fishing. I've done a lifetime already of that. Just have it cooked and ready to eat from now on! I was asked if I wanted to buy a trout license too? I said; "No!" If he catches one? I'll tell him to throw it back in! LOL

TOD
Old 05-01-2015, 06:30 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Charlie, happy belated birthday!

Clean, I often wonder how many of those murder/suicides ( & those who take their entire families w/them ) are drugged outta their minds or are black out drunk? Guess I can't imagine anyone in their right minds doing something like that.

Tod, I'm sorry Jethro was such an a___h___ yesterday. Do you think it would help if you just took off every now n then when he gets to acting that way? You could go yard saleing or something you like to do. Just a thought.

Rob came home Wed. w/my blessing. That rehab had no idea what a brittle diabetic is. Shoot, idt they know what a normal diabetic is. Right after he got there, Rob told me they didn't calculate the amount of insulin correctly. He said they tested him 4x's/day, before each meal & bedtime, which is good.
But, when a diabetic calculates his sugar, he figures in the meal he's going to eat into the equation. The rehab failed to do this from the get go. They only gave Rob enough insulin to cover what he tested, which is absolutely rediculous ( & dangerous to a brittle diabetic.
They also had another absurd policy that is a patient's blood sugar was under 200, they don't give him any insulin. Rob had to skip eating a number of times because of this. He lost 8lbs in 9 days ( & he only started out at 145lbs to begin w/so he came home downright skinny. )

But, the good news is....I think he finally found his inner motivation. His attitude is so much better this time & I truly think he's reached that point in his mind.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:31 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Btw Tod, what's CLO???
Old 05-01-2015, 06:43 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by kzaug2014 View Post
Btw Tod, what's CLO???
Cod Liver Oil Gel caps! I've been taking them since the year 2000! I read about them in a CHICKEN book! LOL I had a little hen with a snotty nose, sneezing (tooting her little horn) and not active at all! I went on the search for something to give her! CLO was suggested. Within three days she was back up, no more snotty nose and acting like a healthy hen should act! Made a believer out of me!

It says right on the bottle: For your immune system! Well you don't say? Maybe I should start taking these too? Other than a few sniffles here and there? I've not really been sick in anyway!

TOD
Old 05-01-2015, 07:11 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

You don't say. I'm for anything that boosts my immune stystem. Thx for the tip Tod.
Rob & I both love to fish, btw. We're getting our ******** this wkend & that's 1 of our main plans to stay busy this summer.
Have a great time at your sister's house.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:20 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone! Glad to see Kz back and feeling better! And glad your Rob is home - how scary that they treated his diabetes like that!! I hope he is feeling better!

We're off to the last dance comp of the year, woohoo!! Here's hoping it goes smoothly, Ds behaves and H keeps his temper in check

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 05-02-2015, 11:19 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone! So happy to see kz is back and blue is back on our forum! Yay! So happy. Bbl Charley good luck!

I'm sorry guys I don't have my iPad today. Kids are using it. So its hard to type.
But I'm so happy to see kz here with us again. That I sent right what they did with your hubby at rehab kz! You must be so angry! My husband suffers from diabetics too! I know how critical to keep the levels in check! Mine has had too many close calls! He has had kidney problems, heart attacks and such due to unregulated suger levels. Not a joke!

Just glad he's OK at home and in your care!

Tod I will write more to you. Sorry..just a pain to write right now.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:26 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Alright charley wishing good luck to your Dear Daughter and hoping it's easy and eventless as far as hubby and your Dear Son go.

KZ I so hope your Rob has reached his limit and will take recovery seriously! I so hope it!

TOD glad you had a little outing yesterday. So happy for you. Hoping Jethro stops his pill popping too.. It must have been a skunk that sprayed something yucky on the street. It was very very strong.

Ok...just got home from the grocery store and now about ready to go out back with the kids.

Hope everyone has as nice a Saturday as we do here on the island. Just absolutely Beautiful!

Blue please come post on our thread! I've been missing you!
Old 05-02-2015, 12:34 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Afternoon Everyone!

After loads of laundry, cleaning the kitchen, cooking hamburgers/FF for supper, doing more dishes? ARGH Getting the kids taken care of, shower taken? I finally made it to bed at 5:00 AM! I set my alarm for 1:00 PM and actually wokeup before it went off!

Jethro is napping on the couch! What's new? Maria was standing on his leg looking in my direction - "Mom? Take me outside! Please!" I took her out and had to scoot around Marilyn and Marvin on the porch at the top of the steps! I go back inside, grab their food bowl and set it outside for them. I then go inside and get Cotton to take him outside! By the time I get Cotton penned up? Marilyn is chasing me back to the porch! Hmmmmm Must be egg time? I let her inside to go back to her cage! Yep! LOL She scratched out a spot to nestle into. She's tossed a few pieces of hay over her back and now she's sitting and waiting underneath the fan listening to good old country music while she waits! Marvin is standing at the door waiting on her! Correction! He's now at the side window crowing for her!

I need a new chair here to sit in! The pads on the arm rests are GONE! My right elbow was starting to give me problems because of it! I had some old shoe inserts so I stuck them under the towel I have them covered with. Solved the problem! LOL I knew there was a reason I hadn't thrown them away yet!

Kz: Dang! Is Rob doing better now that he's home? That's some scary chit about them testing him wrongly! You might want to report them? It probably didn't help with him not sleeping either! It's one thing to be bouncing off the walls from w/d's and then add that on top of it! That would send anyone over the edge!

Charley: Just think! Next year Ds will probably be driving herself to her dance comp's! DOH! I'm sending a cheer her way!

Cleanin: Too many kids and not enough electronic gizmo's! LOL You need to go on the prowl for another one! Speaking of KIDS? Jethro said something to me last night about us spending the night at my sister's tonight! Ummmmm You gonna take little Ms Spoiled with us? Did you forget we have all these critters to tend to? He was like: "Oh yeah! We might better come home?" Well for goodness sakes! How did he forget our KIDS? He came inside last night complaining his back was killing him from working on the 4-wheeler. He was DONE for the night! My mind was thinking: "Oh yeah! There's your reason for popping a pill!" He stays up late at night, can't sleep all night when he does go to bed, because he's taken a NAP during the day! Usually a three hour nap! Opiates will do that to a person!

Alright y'all! I better get moving so we can make it to the lake before nightfall!

And this Kz is what I got from my sister last night around 11:00! My older sister's BF caught this Flathead catfish! He tied a string with bait on the hook on a limb! It weighed 12 pounds!

TOD
Old 05-02-2015, 12:48 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Have fun TOD!

My neighbors are having a party tonight too.
Old 05-02-2015, 05:54 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Guys I got very sick. Not sure what it is...but having a fever and lots of pain in my legs.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:58 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Have fun TOD!

My neighbors are having a party tonight too.
Thanks Cleanin! It was a VERY interesting evening/night! My nephew fell in the water and my BIL lost his phone to the lake!

We made it home by 2:30 AM!

TOD
Old 05-03-2015, 01:00 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Guys I got very sick. Not sure what it is...but having a fever and lots of pain in my legs.
Oh NO! Where did you sick at? And it's causing pain in your legs too! Very strange! I have no clue what this is about! I am suggesting you go to the ER though if you haven't already!

TOD
Old 05-03-2015, 07:27 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Clean, you ok?? Please check in when you can and let us know! That doesn't sound good, I hope you went to the hospital or a mediclinic or something!

Do got gold in her solo! She was so excited! Off to the last day of comp for this year, woot woot!
Old 05-03-2015, 08:57 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Thank you everyone. I'm ok. Just sick....the flu most likely. Which is why my muscles are aching. I get panicky when sick and it doesn't last too long usually. I hate being out of commission. lol but too weak to do anything.

Charley so happy for your daughter! Woot woot! You must be proud!

TOD waiting for the stories. Lol sounds like quite the party! Ha!

Sorry hard to post!
Old 05-03-2015, 09:12 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Clean glad you're ok. I was worried!
I'll write more later
Old 05-03-2015, 02:03 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Thank you everyone. I'm ok. Just sick....the flu most likely. Which is why my muscles are aching. I get panicky when sick and it doesn't last too long usually. I hate being out of commission. lol but too weak to do anything.

Charley so happy for your daughter! Woot woot! You must be proud!

TOD waiting for the stories. Lol sounds like quite the party! Ha!

Sorry hard to post!
CLO, CLO, CLO, Cleanin! LOL Glad you figured out what's going on and sorry you're sick!

Oh you know me? There'll be some stories out of last nights gathering! ROFL

And don't bother buying the potatoe chips named: Garlic and sea salt! We were spitting them out into the lake and the bag was dumped out into the lake too! Even the fish weren't touching them! LOL My older sister kept doing the sucking her tongue and then sticking it out in reference to the nasty tasting affect! We were all laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my cheeks!

TOD
Old 05-03-2015, 05:26 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Clean, did you catch my flu bug? I hope you're feeling better real soon.
Tod, that's quite the catfish! They may be bottom feeders, but I like em! Lol! I'm glad you had a good time at your sister's.
We went to my daughter's again...grilled out, roasted smores on a bonfire & then watched a movie yesterday. And today we went out to breakfast, hit yardsales & finished off the day going out for ice cream. What a great wkend!
Rob's doing awesome! Idk how to explain it, but I think he's actually finished w/drugs this time. Everything feels different this time. Like I said before, I think he finally found his inner motivation.
I did tell the place where Rob detoxed about the idiotic way that rehab tested for the amount of insulin to give patients ( because they recommended that place. )

Hey Charlie, sounds like you're having a good wkend ( I hope. ) I'm very happy for your dd.

Blue, I hope your coming back soon.