Notices

All alone in my kitchen, crying for help

Old 12-24-2006, 02:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

All alone in my kitchen, crying for help

All alone at home, too, so there was no help to be had. And I just kept crying, and ranting aloud how sick of this I am, how sick I was physically at that moment, how I was reaching for another while saying how sick I felt, sick I am of my life being tied up in multiple addictions and all the problems that those addictions cause me. And I said to myself, "This is it. This is the end. I cannot live like this for another day. I'm done with it."

I guess my story is quite long, and I think that there's another place on here to write those, so I'll keep this one as is, and move to that other board.

Hey, here I am, back again! Have to go say thanks to all those who responded to my first post on the Welcome board.

Patsy
Old 01-04-2007, 11:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Unhappy thanks

I want to thank you so much for your honesty. I am a friend of someone who drinks until he passes out everyday. And I worry about him. He will not let anyone in. Did you have that problem? And if yes why? I want to help in in the worst way. And I want him to know that he can stop blaming himself for what happened to his mom. It was not his fault. But he blames himself, and does all that he can to numb the pain. And this is the first time in my life that I ever knew anyone who had problems with alcoholism, and drug addiction. We can I not stop worrying? What can I do to help? I wake up in the middle of the night and pray he is ok. He will not let me in. And I can not make him be closer to me. But I can not turn my heart off. Please help me. I need someone to talk to. Yvonne
Old 01-05-2007, 01:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Patsy, yes, you kept me thinking, trying to understand.....
...... my boyfriend is alcoholic, due to my naivity I ve found out about it more than a year after we got together. For me this is new and unknown. Im trying to get all the information I can to know what I am dealing with, i keep on asking what i can do? what should i do? How can I help him to get out of his abusing-himself-hole.... They are telling me to run far from him, but honestly, this is people we are talking about, people that we love but that they donĀ“t love themselves.... i dont know....