Notices

where am I 2day,2morrow

Old 08-28-2006, 04:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry where am I 2day,2morrow

Where was I when what? I started? I wanted to quit? I found this site? I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong.... dont know much about this chatting on line. I was, I am in a place where wrong is twisted to be O.K. and so for years I've been in "Rome" and cant say really if I want to leave, but I can say that I know my journey in this place is over! Now how does the battle of good and evil; right and wrong play out in this tiny vessel that has no real connection with a higher power, just a yearning? I think this inner struggle will break me where I never been before and not capable of accepting that I can or will go there. Does this make sense. I know what needs to be done, afraid of doing it, afraid of not being able to do it, afraid of failing trying to do it, afraid of failing if I do it, afraid of saying how damn afraid I am. Now, damn if that doesnt size me up.....image??????? what image. The image of failing at trying to do something, for now I aint trying to do nothing and so failure is not apart of this image. Just what the people and me think we see. Women living, looking good, indulging in drugs, not screwed up on them(yeah right), and enjoying life. What an image, did you read any responsibilities? any accomplishments? any thing that sounds like a mature adult? I dont want to grow up...I'm a.... !!!! Well thats my life
Old 08-30-2006, 11:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Being sober

I just found this site as well and a bit confused on the topic "where were you" If it's asking where were you when you diecided to get sober I was laying in my bed at home at 5 in the morning wating for a a knock at the door from the police telling me I had killed someone last night.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome 2dayOK and rebe!

The forum description is as follows:

Where were you when you found SoberRecovery.com? Emotionally? Spritually?? Physically??? What Happened Next? And How's it Going Today?

Old 08-31-2006, 11:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

why why why do i keep doing the same thing over and over agin expecting different results. i don't know which way to turn. 9/2001 treatment, nine months sober. since then i must have 25 coins. several times 6, 7, 9 months. then early 'o6 one yr. few months ago i was drunk, and again i drank wine for two days. didn't really get drunk, that was a week ago. husband has moved out again. he's had enough, it's different this time. i', lost.