This is The Time

Old 08-01-2006, 04:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

This is The Time

This moment sits at the intersection of the best of your past achievements and the best of your future possibilities. What a powerful combination that can be.

This moment has already begun. And you can determine how it ends.
Look back at what has brought you to this moment and find something for which to be sincerely grateful. Look forward from this moment and find something that will enable you to realize your deepest purpose and fill your world with joy.

Then make use of this moment to tie those two things together. Put your richest blessings to work so that they can move you toward your fondest dreams.

This is the time to make that connection. This is the time for you to live and to act, to think, to feel, to experience and to move gratefully toward your richest possibilities.

The best of what your life has been is alive in this moment, ready to carry you forward. And the best of what's to come is ready to be fulfilled.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 08-01-2006, 04:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

The best of what your life has been is alive in this moment, ready to carry you forward. And the best of what's to come is ready to be fulfilled.
Even though my past has had many troubled moments, today I see them as blessings because they brought me to a better place, and gave me the courage to go forward unafraid.

Hugs,
Old 08-01-2006, 05:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you for all the inspirational writings and thoughtful posts, will continue to follow your wisdom....Thank You Christopher.....
Old 08-01-2006, 05:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Thank you, Christopher. I enjoy posting them as much as you enjoy reading them and it is such a good way to begin my day with food for thought and gratitude.

Hugs