Your Direction

Old 02-25-2006, 03:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Your Direction

It may take months, years or even decades to get where you want to go. Yet you can begin moving toward that goal in an instant.

You are where you are right now, and nothing will change the path you've already traveled. Yet you can most certainly and most completely change where you are going.

Choose to follow a positive direction, and whatever your current situation may be, it is instantly and significantly improved. Once your focus is on creating a positive reality for your world, that reality begins to take shape.

Though the challenges ahead may be many, they are no match for the power of your intention. To activate that power right now, point yourself in a positive direction.

The next step you take is yours to decide. And whatever that next step may be, it is the step that will determine your direction.

At any time, no matter what the situation, your direction is yours to choose, and becomes real the instant you act on it. Make your direction a positive, fulfilling one, right now, and always.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 02-25-2006, 07:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
doing the inside job

Thanks, Ann.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Like I posted yesterday, I finally made some moves in my life that are all about me and what I want, like quitting my job to find something fun and to pursue my hobbies more. It took me years to get this far, and I never felt better about anything in my life than I feel today. But I had to be ready before I could do it.

Hugs
Ann
Old 02-25-2006, 01:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

good to see you doing well Ann.

I love hobbies. Happy am I when I am hobbying away.

I think they are essential for our well being.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Thanks, Five, and I just started messing with photography, am taking a fun course that teaches me all I need to know right now, and love gettting out with my camera and seeing what the world has to show me each day.

Once your focus is on creating a positive reality for your world, that reality begins to take shape.

Those words really spoke to me today.

Hugs
Ann