Has anyone noticed ????

Old 05-02-2005, 07:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
old enough to know BETTER!!!!!

Has anyone noticed ????

Now that I am on the road to recovery, I have spent time in front of the boob tube ..... as compared to drinking myself to sleep.

I have noticed something that really is quite ANNOYING:cursebunn ! Has anyone noticed how many liquor commercials there are?

Needless to say, I stopped watching television because it was causing great temptation! Now I pop on-line here! NO HANGOVER THE NEXT DAY (lol)!
Old 05-02-2005, 07:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Today is just my sober day #1 and just being at the grocery store this morning the wine section seemed EXTRA HUGE lol and on another board I belong to it seems all they were doing was talking about drinking so I decided I can't hang out there -- at least right now in the early phase.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
old enough to know BETTER!!!!!

Originally Posted by FunWhenDrunk
Today is just my sober day #1 and just being at the grocery store this morning the wine section seemed EXTRA HUGE lol and on another board I belong to it seems all they were doing was talking about drinking so I decided I can't hang out there -- at least right now in the early phase.
HI and WELCOME! I am fairly new myself. I call this site my *home* .... for it seems more like HOME than my home! You'll find lots of great folks here who are willing to help, give you advice, and basically ..... BE THERE!

I totally bypass the beer/wine at the grocery store ..... I may see it at the corner of my eyes, but REFUSE to go there .... even though my favorite tacos are there (lol)

Hang with us here. It's helped me. It will help you also. If you need to chat, I'm here .... along with so many others.

CONGRATS on day one. It is an accomplishment although it may not seem so at the moment. ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!!

Much love,
Maria