Challenges build you

Old 11-01-2004, 03:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Doug

Challenges build you

Take on a difficult challenge and bring yourself fully to life. Whatever the challenge demands from you, it also gives in even greater measure.
For when you step forward to meet a challenge, you connect with the best you have. As you work through the challenge, whatever strength and ability you possess grows even stronger.

There is treasure contained in each challenge you face. Your effort and persistence forge the path to that treasure.

Often you'll work through a difficult challenge only to be met with an even greater one. Rather than curse the unfairness of it all, stop and consider how fortunate you are.

For the first challenge has well prepared you for the next. And the next challenge will take you where previously you never could have dared to imagine.

As the challenges come, let them build you. And the richness of life grows and grows.

Old 11-01-2004, 06:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Chy

Needed this today Doug!
Old 11-02-2004, 11:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

No matter how big or small they are.

Thanks D!
Old 11-02-2004, 12:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Doug,
You are Batman. Just kidding but in the couple of years since I've known you here through SR I really admire how giving you are through your posts.
Good one, in sobriety I want to be comfortable where I am, not wanting to mess with what is working for me at that time. Reminds me I have been able to achieve every goal I have set for myself when truly made the effort to reach it. For me growth is very much tied with my sobriety and I must never stop growing.

thanks
H