Proud of us!

Old 07-06-2004, 08:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Not feeling Froggy right now..

Proud of us!

If any of you read my last post, we were getting ready for a week and a half vacation. I was concerned about how well my hubby & I would make it through without giving in to the urge to use. Well we made it through 10 more days of being good! Don't think we weren't tempted but managed to say NO! We had four seperate phone calls from people offering. Hubby said NO WAY! We even declined company on the 4th because we knew who wanted to come over and what they had in mind. I am so proud of us. It was difficult but not as hard as I had anticipated. Funny tho his own brother even laughed at us when he said "I don't want anything to do with any of that S**t ever again!" After being laughed at once and declining three other times none of them wanted to talk with us the rest of the weekend. Did it hurt? Somewhat when it came to the family but as far as the so called friends, not even a little. Last night it got a little hairy for a min cause hubby and I were out running a couple of errands and he said to me "I'm kinda jonesing to do a line, I said NO your not.....he said only for a second" He never mentioned it again. I am back at work today and feeling wonderful. I just wanted to share that.
Old 07-06-2004, 03:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

TNL

Good for you, Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. Each time it gets easier.