Building Confidence

Old 08-01-2007, 02:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Building Confidence

A little bit of confidence can get you started building a lot more confidence. And with sufficient confidence, anything is within your reach.

As you look in the direction of your goal, you'll see some small step that you are absolutely certain you can take. So go ahead and take that step.

Though you may not yet have the confidence to complete the whole project, you certainly have the confidence to get started. Get started then, and watch your confidence level quickly grow.

Make use of what confidence you now have. And the confidence you need for what is next will surely come.

By venturing a little bit out of your comfort zone, you can significantly expand it. By continuing to take on new challenges, just a little bit at a time, you can truly achieve whatever you choose.

Starting with only the smallest glimmer of confidence, you can realistically reach even the most ambitious goals. Because your confidence will grow stronger and stronger with every step along the way.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ann, I love these Ralph Marsten thoughts. I'm stepping a little out of my comfort zone now at meetings. I made a decision to share when asked even if only briefly. Some days it comes easier than others but I'm beginning to get some confidence. Thanks