Keep Going

Old 10-10-2006, 03:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Keep Going

When you've reached the goal you've chosen for yourself, set your sights on an even higher objective. And keep going.

When things have not worked out the way you planned, learn the valuable lessons that the experience has to offer. And keep going.

The key to meaningful achievement is not in how clever you are or how lucky you are or in how much advantage you can gain over others. The key is to keep going.

When other people give you encouragement, insight and assistance, thank them for their help while offering your own special value to in return. And keep going.

When others seek to block your every effort, raise yourself up to where you can clearly see beyond their petty, shortsighted attempts. And keep going.

Whatever may come or go or happen or fail to happen, there is always a way, some way or another, to keep going. You will get wherever you wish to go when you consistently choose, in each moment, to simply, thankfully and gracefully keep going.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 10-10-2006, 03:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am going to print that out and pass it out to my students.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ann
Whatever may come or go or happen or fail to happen, there is always a way, some way or another, to keep going. You will get wherever you wish to go when you consistently choose, in each moment, to simply, thankfully and gracefully keep going.
...Ann, thank you so much for the this. I like what you have shared. I quoted the one I definitely like.