Notices

breathing, thats about it

Old 04-22-2006, 01:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Doube-Edged

breathing, thats about it

hello people. don't know why i'm writing really. i guess i just want to type or something. and you people are nice unlike most ***** inthe world. things aren't great. but i need to get my courage up to do something and no onei know is going to do anything but tell me what a stupid ***** i am. i really really need to go to the hospital. i just need to get some balss and do it. but just thinkiung baout goin t makes me so sick i just give up. i've been putting bthis off for a while. i know i just have ton go but i'm so scared i think i might just not bother. i don't tknow but

i just need to walk over there. i have to know. its better that way. i',m stressing myself out not knowing and its not making anything ebeteer at all. crap i cant type for ****. the thing is i have thisbig burn on my arm cause i ****** it u[p on the stove the other day. but it really isn't looking very well. hmm not al all. in fcat it looks pretty lousy and i fell prett sick and im kind of concerned, but theres another reaosn i should go. but that's why i can't. i can't even type it out. i;ve been avoiding this for so long., but i thik mayube id rather just get shot in the face than know foir sure. and if i go to the hospital i have to ask. i don't know what im thining! see i don't think im even going to go todya again. i don't need to be paying for somehting like thgat anywa. god i'm so stupid. i really should just rot. but my arm hurts relaly bad! (but some parts don't whuic worries me erven more). i feel so stupid and scared. i was going to be getting back to nyc this week and everything was going to be fine but i've been too sick to drive back there, and no no one is around to help me out.

****. i thought this would help but now imnjust more scared. what a littrle bitch!
Old 04-22-2006, 01:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

(((magda))))

I know hospitals are scary I hate to go to them myself. How large is the burn? Is your burn runny? Is it red and is there any black on the burn? If it is black anywhere on the burn area you do need to go have it checked especially if the burn is more than 3 inches wide or long. If the the burn has fluids and they are clear it is probably alright but if it looks like pus you might ought to go and have a doctor check it. If you refuse to go maybe you could go to walmart and buy some aloe vera juice and some sterile guaze pads and soak the pads in the juice and apply them to the burn also drink the juice. That could at least help the pain and help it heal. You might also try an ice pack it would at least take out some of the heat...

If you go to the hospitial you do not have to focus on any other health issue other than the burn if you do not want to. Take care love...
Old 04-22-2006, 01:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
At Least I Think I Do

What are you avoiding hon? You sound like you are in alot of pain. You private message me if you need to talk. Sounds like you need a big hug!
Old 04-22-2006, 01:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Hi sweetie,

So good to see you, I've been wondering how you are doing. I really really really think you should go to the hospital. For both reasons. You are worth it, I just wish you would somehow get that. It can't be any worse getting help than it is now can it?

Please get to the hospital and let them help you.

(((((MagDam))))))

DWI
Old 04-22-2006, 02:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Doube-Edged

doctors aren't very helpful. but i know this is a bad burn. I basically was dropping this pot that i had a bad grip on and i decided to catch it wihch involved putting my arm between the hot pot and the burner--which is about as good of an idea as it sounds. its pretty obviously infected, and i troe it open a couple tomes int he past few days. and i do know how serious that is. in fact i feel relaly sick. i know i have to get antibiotics or somehting.but ive been avoiding life--mostly because i think i'm probably pregnant agin. and as much as not knowing is stressoing me out and as much as i have to know, if they said yes to me i think i would finnally just loose my mind. at least i hope i would because i can't think about it anymore., i'm so guilty and i'm so sorry for eveyrthing. about 60% of me just wants to get back in bed and let myself be sick until i just can't get up anymor. god i have no balls at all.
Old 04-22-2006, 02:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Honey just go get some help. If you are pregnant or not you still need that burn looked at. If you don't get the burn treated you could still end up in the hospital anyway and it might end up costing you more than just money...
Old 04-22-2006, 02:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Hey MagdaM,

Yea, I figured that's what it was, which is why you really need to go to the doctor. I know you don't want to deal with it, and I know it's tough, but you have to do it now.
You have to find out, because if you are you won't lose your mind if you let them help you. Go to planned parenthood. They will help you. There are so many places that will help you.
As for the burn it sounds bad, your going to end up getting really sick if you don't get help. Please go someplace and Let them help you.

You know, nothing changes if we don't let it change.
Old 04-22-2006, 02:39 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hi Magda,
Get yourself up and go to the hospital.
Kind Regards
Evanna.
Old 04-22-2006, 02:47 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Doube-Edged

i cant just come on here and bitch and then not go. just get up and walk over there. it would be completely pathetci not to. its just a couple fo blocks and i'm just going to get up and go ovetr here right now and nothink botu anything else. i'm going to go right now. i'll come back and tell you that i wnet.
Old 04-22-2006, 02:48 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Magda,

You don't want to get a nasty infection and HAVE to be hospitalized, so go on down there and let them take a look at your arm.

While you're there, ask if you can speak to someone in social services at the hospital. Ask him or her if he / she can recommend someone for you to talk to.

You really need to share your feelings. It will make you feel better.

Peace out,

- Buzz
Old 04-22-2006, 02:56 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey Mag darlin,,

We have missed you SO much!! It's SO great to hear from you!

Yes, please go on to the hospital, and then come back, and talk to us some more.
We miss you so much.. It will be great to hear from you some more..

We love you Magda..

Your biggest fan club, remember?
Well, that's what we are..

Love,
Becky
Old 04-22-2006, 03:01 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MagdaM
i'll come back and tell you that i wnet.
I will be looking out for that post.
Old 04-22-2006, 03:09 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

I can't wait to hear how it goes. :-)
Old 04-22-2006, 04:30 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Hi Magda,

I was just thinking about you, its been a while. Have you been doing any writing?

The burn sounds kinda bad, girl, it looks like you found the courage to get it looked at? Please follow up on that, and let us know.

Well, you're in my thoughts, and i'm saying a prayer for you.

Aaron
Old 04-22-2006, 11:49 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Dopeless Hope Fiend

Yiiiiippeeee!! You went!! I am so glad and will be watching for you!!

northbelle
Old 04-22-2006, 11:52 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

MagdaM, Where are you what happened? You okay? I saw you back here a bit ago?
Let us know when you can. :-)
Old 04-23-2006, 08:16 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
At Least I Think I Do

Want to keep this thread alive!!! Magda are you doing okay? My thoughts are so with you!
Old 04-23-2006, 09:10 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Doube-Edged

no i went, though it took me like another hour to get out of the house. just don't feel like typing right now. they took care of my arm. had to cut as little bit of skin but it didn't hurt. i have to go back today and tomorrow. they took care of this gash thing on my head too which was okay. i was there for a long time though which was ******. i didn't get up the nerve to ask about anything else. i know i have to know. maybe tomorrow.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:12 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

ping
Old 04-23-2006, 09:18 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

(((MagdaM)))

I am very glad you went and had that burn treated...I guess they debreed it (scraped all the dead tissue away) and cleaned it up so it won't scar so bad and to let the new tissue form. Did they put you on some form anti-B? If they did you might ought to tell them you may be with child...so they can make sure they haven't given you something that may not be in harmony with that condition. It's not a big deal really. Just tell them if you are anti-Bs okay?