Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Drug Addiction > Substance Abuse
Reload this Page >

crack issues are more of a issue to me then heroin

Notices

crack issues are more of a issue to me then heroin

Old 10-16-2023, 06:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question crack issues are more of a issue to me then heroin

i gave up heroin with no support 13yrs back i was clean of it for 9 then i got back in gtouch wioth my brother and i was stupid and thought oh cracks not that bad as mental when i couldnt get none i stuopidly brought gear then i was hooked on both i go begging to get the cash but i dont steal or solict myself to get cash i can have a few lines of gear a day on foil but i smoke around 25 pipes per day which is a big issue im confident i can give up gear with meds but theres no sub for crack any advice i love gto gamble also x anyone else feel same hate being a addict but ive had two close family members die aftger taking lives in last four years 1st my 19 year old daughter who was mentally ill and my brother who took life because very unwell and in pain not through drugs though was a user but clean when tgook life as to ill to smoke x not condoning my use but im scared when i quit i will braedk through grief it block emotions amd scared 2 face them at present i have copd and pychosis to
Old 10-16-2023, 01:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Pixieboo - welcome to SR

You posted in the Friends and Family Section, which might not be the best place for your post, so I’ve moved your post here to our Substance Abuse forum.

I’m so sorry for your losses. I know grief can be immense, and the fear of facing it clean and sober can feel immense too, but finding support can and will help…it’s important for all of us to know we’re not alone, and you’re not alone here Pixieboo

D