Notices

Addicted to coke

Old 05-25-2018, 05:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Addicted to coke

I have been taking cocaine for about 4 years after my life fell apart and ended up homeless. Even though things are better now I feel completely overwhelmed by my addiction, even though I don't sniff everyday I feel the urge to do so after a few days.

I have completely destroyed my nose and I'm sure there is no fixing it... my family has no idea how far my addiction has come or even that I am taking cocaine. Does anyone have any advice on how to overcome my addiction without rehab?
Old 05-30-2018, 12:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Read my thread “Cocaine... Worried”
Old 05-30-2018, 01:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Here's the link if you would like to read, Milkshake.

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...e-worried.html (Cocaine .. Worried ..)
Old 05-30-2018, 02:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by milkshake24 View Post
I have been taking cocaine for about 4 years after my life fell apart and ended up homeless. Even though things are better now I feel completely overwhelmed by my addiction, even though I don't sniff everyday I feel the urge to do so after a few days.

I have completely destroyed my nose and I'm sure there is no fixing it... my family has no idea how far my addiction has come or even that I am taking cocaine. Does anyone have any advice on how to overcome my addiction without rehab?
Hi, I am an addict and my drug of choice is also coke. I was using large amounts daily, got in huge debt and couldn’t stop, and also have a damaged nose. The best way to help your nose, now the damage is done is stop using.
I achieved this by attending regular NA meetings, sharing, swapping phone numbers, and getting a sponsor.
For many years I used daily and despite the journey and difficulties, I am a recovering addict and now clean. I was in denial for a long time, holding me back.
I still have behaviour of an addict I now realise that, but I am clean and on track for recovery to happen.

Good luck.

Mr Denial