Notices

Need support

Old 11-10-2017, 01:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need support

Hello everybody.
Straight to the point is that I am so so afraid to quit using because of how sick I get from withdrawals. I recently got cut off suboxone due to I couldn't quit meth. I'm so dumb. I can't believe I let meth ruin my sobriety. I've also recently made the decision to U.K. And move to a new city 5 hours away from where I am. J move in next week and I am so scared to go cold turkey and most of all afraid of withdrawals. It will just be me and my puppy. I am an only child and have no family. My mother is all I have but she is an addict and a very bad influence. I guess I just found this site and thought I'd give it a shot. I could really use some support. God bless all of you and also all the suffering addicts who are out there alone and afraid.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by essjade View Post
Hello everybody.
Straight to the point is that I am so so afraid to quit using because of how sick I get from withdrawals. I recently got cut off suboxone due to I couldn't quit meth. I'm so dumb. I can't believe I let meth ruin my sobriety. I've also recently made the decision to U.K. And move to a new city 5 hours away from where I am. J move in next week and I am so scared to go cold turkey and most of all afraid of withdrawals. It will just be me and my puppy. I am an only child and have no family. My mother is all I have but she is an addict and a very bad influence. I guess I just found this site and thought I'd give it a shot. I could really use some support. God bless all of you and also all the suffering addicts who are out there alone and afraid.
Hello just wanted to say Hi and see how you are doing. Try not to worry about your past decisions, they only bring us down further. Stay focused on your current situation and goals. I will say that a puppy is the best anti-depressant medicine on the planet. I feel like all my dogs have saved me and got me through the darkest times. So I hope all is well with you and you are feeling okay. Is meth the substance that you are most struggling with now? I have been an addict for 20 years so I know all about addiction, misery, fear, paranoia and despair that comes with being a slave to a substance. I hope I can help you out if you check back in sometime. I truly wish you well and hope better days are coming for you and you will overcome, you can do it, it exists within you just bring it to the surface. Good luck and I would be happy to help you anyway I can.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi I am currently doing okay I guess, I quit meth and gained 20 pounds but I replaced it with suboxone and pain pills and gabepentin until I get in to see a suboxone doctor. How are you and thank you for your advice. I apptit.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by essjade View Post
Hi I am currently doing okay I guess, I quit meth and gained 20 pounds but I replaced it with suboxone and pain pills and gabepentin until I get in to see a suboxone doctor. How are you and thank you for your advice. I apptit.
Glad to have you hear. You will find this is a great place if you need a support. Keep posting.

Be careful of trading one addiction for another. Taking away one problem but creating multiple other problems will just keep you trapped in the vicious cycle.