Notices

Winning my fight with tianeptine

Old 04-18-2017, 07:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Winning my fight with tianeptine

So some of yall have seen my threads before. Every single one of them was rushed out of terror and pain of the withdrawals I was in. I have been trying to find a way to stop taking this drug for 6 MONTHS. I'm talking on my knees begging anyone to help. I would have taken any way out. But first I'd finally like to tell a little of my story.

I started out at the age of 16-17 i drank for my first time. Completely plastered drunk. I didn't care for it much except for parties. I was one of the cool kids. Have a great family, and all loving parents. But i was so curious about drugs, and somehow it became the cool thing to do around 18. Our group at school would bring painkillers to share with each other, smoke before school, that sort of thing. But for me nothing ever stuck. I didn't even like pain killers. At the end of my senior year i had a terrible break up. That really tore me up for some reason. Relationships always took a heavy toll on me for some reason. My guess it was the sense of rejection that I couldn't bear. I needed that validation. Well after highschool nothing worked for me. I did the whole college partying thing, rave scene, blah blah it was all old to me and nothing stuck. I was a good student, straight Bs in college type of guy. But i longed for the same validation i had in highschool. I just couldnt figure out why i was so sad about that. I would smoke weed alot but never was a problem, i never gave up anything for weed and i definitely didnt smoke before class or anything like i needed it to function. But i definitely needed that nightly and daily crutch. After I couldn't bear the lonliness anymore i ran back to my home town. Hung out with old friends. I landed a decent starting position with little did a know but HUGE growing potential. The only deal was I had to give up weed.

So i did. Nothing really hard about it, at first. I dropped it no problem. But it wasn't long until i was longing for something to look forward to on the weekends. Thats when i found my friend hydrocodone. I used it for about a year off and on some weekends sometimes not. But I knew i loved it. I could do anything better on it. Until another bad relationship spiraled me down to the depths and soon i was spending everything i had on it, taking it everyday. Not too long after my parents and job intervened and off to rehab i went. It was a crazy experience. One i wish i had taken more seriously, that was 2 years ago. Anyways i got out. Found myself in a new relationship, again going head over heels just to be smacked down, and into the spiral i went. It was drinking this time. I drank my pain away almost every day. But was very much so a functioning alcoholic as i continued working with no problem never drinking during or at work. I pushed that too far and my newest girl told me i needed to stop. I listened to her cry and stopped. But for some reason again jumped into the depths of hydro again. Same scenario. I quit ct no problem.

This is where things took a turn. I found a drug on the internet called tianeptine. It had claims of helping addicts and opiod abusers recover and helping depression. And i thought well hell thats just for me. Without delving much furthur i ordered some up and gave it a shot without measuring. And within minutes, I loved it. My problems were gone. Tolerance skyrocketed out of control. My girl begged me to stop but I could not defeat the withdrawal symptoms... For 6 months i have been clawing and fighting at a way to win. 6 VERY desperate months. Finally, I am 48 hours clean. And im feeling ok i guess. Groggy and my head feels weird. but i think i have finally won.
I beg anyone searching for tianeptine, please for the love of god dont touch it. I know this fight has just begun. I got so much more fight ahead of me.
good luck all.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

This is interesting as Tianeptine from what I can find out on the internet is not a drug that can be easily abused...
Old 04-18-2017, 08:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

please dont let that fool you. type in tianeptine withdrawal, and read the horror stories. Worst drug i have ever had to kick. Those that have experience say worst than heroin. Though i wouldnt know
Old 04-18-2017, 09:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jaddy21 View Post
please dont let that fool you. type in tianeptine withdrawal, and read the horror stories. Worst drug i have ever had to kick. Those that have experience say worst than heroin. Though i wouldnt know
OK I know heroin and I trust you. I was just saying. Trust me I trust you over these stupid websites/posts/comments... I do trust you. I was just saying...
Old 07-22-2018, 04:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I've seen your posts before Jaddy and let me tell you, I am right there with you. I'm on day 9 today... I never thought I'd make it this far. I never did before. It's been hell. I always thought heroin would be my devil so I stayed away from it. Everything else I could walk away from without any issue... little did I know there would be another devil waiting in the wings,,, and her name is Tianeptine.
Old 07-28-2018, 05:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

sorry to tell you, jaddy isn't around anymore... https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...-no-other.html (Tianeptine a fight like no other)
but I'll reply if you need. day 9 is great progress. you'll have some PAWS if you were on it for extended time (maybe you know this from heroin), but that's all there's left.