Notices

2 days in.... and I want to use ):

Old 03-26-2017, 08:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

2 days in.... and I want to use ):

Hello. 2 year oxycodone user.... habit was bad about 15 a day.... I am 48 hours without any Roxy's. I took 2 ml of liquid methadone this morning because I really couldn't deal with the RLS. I have 3 more ml of liquid methadone to last the duration of my withdrawal.... how much longer do I have you think? And when do the cravings go away? All i can think about is wanting to get high it's horrible. I can't stop crying I don't want to only think about getting high. I want to stop craving this. I still feel like ****.... even with the 2 ml of methadone. Someone please help. I dont want to relapse. I don't want to do this all again.
Old 03-27-2017, 09:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

How's it going now? For me there was no easy way to get through withdrawals. I just had to remember that it would pass and using again was just going to send me back into more hell. Keep posting. Get to a meeting if you can.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

yes check in with us!!! hang in there, this will pass.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

i was in your shoes 58 days ago so i can relate coming off of opiates its not fun... you have to remember u did this to yourself and you have to get yourself out... for my by 72 hours things slowly started to improve by day 5 or 6 i was sleeping back to 75 percent ... you have to remind yourself that although it may seem like these withdrawals wont go away they willl... and it wont last forever... keep telling yourself that you can beat this **** if u have to every second u got this... we are all here for u and believe in you keep checking in... my sleepless nights i was on the NA chat online and found a lot of support on there just as much as i did here keep going ur 48 hours closer to getting better.. unfortunately for me the only way of doing it is feeling every part of the withdrawals and never forgetting it... and look at the bright side this can be your last withdrawal ever
Old 03-28-2017, 11:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hey, how are you doing?? We have been there, and we understand. It will get better, I promise. It just takes time. Please let us know how you are. We care.