Notices

Need help with heroin w/d symptom!

Old 05-25-2015, 09:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need help with heroin w/d symptom!

My fiance snorted his last line of h sat morning, so almost 3 days ago. Sat night his wd symptoms were really bad and i was able to get him to take some suboxone to help. It took away most of his symptoms except his stomach cramps, he does not have diarrhea, actually he hasnt had a bm since fri, but he says he doesnt feel like he needs to go. He has had them ever since sat night and they get really bad, to the point that he is crying and begging me to score him some h. We have already tried tums, pepto, and miralax, but nothing is helping. I dont want to see him in pain, but i dont want him to give up on his recovery either. I dont know what to do for him. I did not have this problem, has anyone else? If so how long did it last and was there anything you could do to get some relief?
Old 05-25-2015, 09:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sobriety is Traditional

I would recommend getting to an emergency room, based on my personal experience with someone who had opiate use and stomach cramps.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Coldfusion View Post
I would recommend getting to an emergency room, based on my personal experience with someone who had opiate use and stomach cramps.
Can u elaborate plz? I have suggested that multiple times, but he wont go, and even if he does he wont tell them of the heroin use bcuz his insurance is thru his job, they r actually owned by the same company, and he dsnt want them to find out.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sobriety is Traditional

My wife used morphine and experienced an intestinal obstruction which necessitated hospitalization.