Notices

Day 11....Opiate free

Old 08-01-2014, 07:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 11....Opiate free

Today I feel pretty good. The "death mornings"" are not as bad. I forced myself to do some yoga with my morning coffee. I can't do it long, as I am severely underweight and weak. I have been eating health and walking trying to build strength. I am currently seeking a job, so I def. Need some strength and endurance. Crazy how I never even realized that I was waisting away until I quit using. My average weight at 6' was 160lbs, I have done electrical work 6 yes. And have always been strong. I went to detox 11 days ago at only 120lb and came out 4 days later @ 117lb. Dispute all my efforts I am still only 117lb. I live in central Florida and if the wind blows I get a chill. WTF it is 93*F out here and heat index over 100*F. What the the hell? I did sleep 7 hours last night, for that I am thankfull. I made a doctors appointment for today, women's wellness checkup. I am really excited for tomorrow, my mom is bringing my daughter to visit.
Old 08-01-2014, 03:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congrat holly! 6' 117 lbs - oh my! Wish I could send some of my chub your way until you get back up to weight! But keep going and you will feel better and return to your normal self. Just stay away from those opiates! Hope you have a good visit with your daughter and that all goes well at your appointment
Old 08-02-2014, 09:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
C***

Proud of you, Holly. It's going to be rough. My sister is a couple years opiate-free now and I know that it's got to be one of the most difficult things to go through. You seem like such an intelligent, cool girl. You'll be okay. Distract yourself. I swear I've been chain smoking, drinking coffee and watching Sons Of Anarchy for days in a row now. Again, message me if you ever just want to chat. Think about the prospect of school and meeting people who are sober, normal and routine. It'll be safe and comforting!

Sending love.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey mate, same happened to me, I sent from a solid 180 down to 160 in about 2 weeks while coming off codeine.

Day 11 was still tough for me mentally which is just getting better now. You're staying busy which is awesome, but if you crash again and start feeling horrible just know it's normal and it'll pass, that's what happened to be between days 10-15.

All the best!
Old 08-03-2014, 09:30 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Great job Holly!!
Old 08-04-2014, 05:24 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

This will pass. I dropped a bunch of weight during a month long wd of hydro and benzos. I remember my legs looking so thin and sad. A year later, I'm back up to a healthy 5'10 187. It just takes time
Old 08-04-2014, 10:53 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Amazing to see how many people care! Thanks everyone!
Old 08-09-2014, 08:40 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I'm day 2 off heroin and morphine... this time it wasn't a bad habbit, I cought it quickly, but dang, the opiate sting is one of the worst levels of sucking ever... hang in there.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:36 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Holly how are you doing? I am thinking about you right now, wondering how your visit with your daughter went. And how the days are going!! Are you feeling better?