Notices

Hydrocodone be gone!!!

Old 06-04-2014, 10:16 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

I have read that over. It made me bawl my eyes out.

I'm so glad you feel so good. So much of it is in our heads. Staying busy really helps. I to feel high on life and it's neat to watch others come in and post that it is day 1 and they are scared and sick...them a few days later see how great they feel and how happy they are!!!! It's so encouraging!
Old 06-04-2014, 10:18 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

If it makes you feel any better, im kind of going through the same thing, after5 yrs of being on h, ive decided to stop. Its my first time stopping, and i feel like hell, but the way i figure is, can it be any worse than the hell of addiction?? Lol if u like, i can be ur w/d buddy!!
Old 06-04-2014, 10:38 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Mamahawk yes it is . Mskilsa I hope I spelled that right. That sounds awesome. Just whatever you do when you start feeling horrible or thinking about it come here and vent. Talk about it. We will have a patient ear and encourage you during this difficult time. Its hell no way around it. Just keep a positive outlook I really think that helps. Also exercise a lot even when you don't feel like it. It does make you feel better. Take a lot of hot baths for the rsl and pains you will experience. Also some vitamins with potassium or bananas will help some with the restless legs. I'll be rooting for you as will many others. Good luck on your recovery to sobriety. You CAN do this!
Old 06-04-2014, 10:44 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

MsKilla hang out here a lot! We will be there for you! I am do proud of you! You can do this! You are stronger than you know!
Old 06-06-2014, 10:13 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Today is day 5 for me. I'm so happy. Last night I actually slept 7 hours without any help from NyQuil. I'm going to get out of the house and go shopping or something. Something I haven't been able to do in a long time due to this addiction. I hope all is well with y'all.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:19 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Have a great day girl! Stay strong.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:37 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

You go, girl! I'm going on day 3! Woohoo!
Old 06-07-2014, 06:57 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Awesome snowflake keep going it really does get better! Today is day 6 for me and I already feel somewhat normal again. I'm actually laughing again. Stay active even use hen you don't feel like it. We have to rewire our brains because the pills rewired it in a horrible way. I was so scared at first because I didn't know who I really was. I'm figuring out who I am again and it feels awesome. I'm a lot happier on my own then I was with the pills. I will visit your thread often and write to you. I'm going to visit my dads grave today and have a talk with him. I know that sounds crazy but he would be proud to know I got clean. We had an amazing relationship even though he knew what I was doing to my body. After he died I lost a lot a weight. I'm a very small woman anyways but I got even smaller after he passed. I have gained 2 pounds back already which makes me happy. Some of my family is goin around saying I'm not clean. They are also addicts. They still use though. They got mad when I told them I had stopped and until they can open their eyes and realize what they are doing I can no longer talk to them. That's when the rumors started. I find it quiet funny. I tried to explain to them that I love them but it's just to much temptation to be around them an I don't want to put myself in that situation ever again an I won't. It scared my mom so bad she actually came to my house and flashed a light in my eyes to make sure my eyes would go from big to small. She was crying. It broke my heart because she was told lies and I can't stand to see my mom cry. She now knows it is lies but it kinda hurt my feelings she didn't believe me but honestly who can believe a past addict? Any way I'm not going to let my sister discourage me. I'm going to be happy and rejoice in this day. It's another day clean and another day filled with happiness. Good luck snowflake. I'm rooting for you. Mamahawk how are you doing girl?
Old 06-09-2014, 01:46 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Day 8!!! Yes, I'm so happy I can say that. Today was very productive. I cleaned my whole house and now I'm at a friends house with my hubby and kids. Thanks everyone for the well wishes and support. I feel completely normal now.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:11 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Day 5 for me! We are rocking! I'm sorry your family doesn't believe you, but you know, as harsh as this may sound... if they are all addicts, it's probably for the better. You need to be around people that will support you right now, family or not. Congratulations and have a good talk with your dad. I know he would be proud of you.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:54 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Awesome snowflake today is day 12 for me. My energy is gone for some reason. I feel drained. I'm also craving them I feel so guilty. I know I won't touch them or get any but I can't get it off my mind. I'm trying to stay busy. Hopefully the cravings will stop soon. Keep going snowflake. You're doing great!
Old 06-15-2014, 04:58 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

I'm am craving them too... not to mention, my neuropathic pain (the reason I was prescribed it) has come back with a vengeance. I don't know what I'm going to do