Notices

Anyone else detoxing from opiates right now?

Old 06-09-2014, 09:13 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Good luck, anewlife, getting back on the good path. You can do it! Any way you can cut off ties with whomever is supplying you?
Old 06-09-2014, 09:22 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

My mother is my supplier...
Old 06-09-2014, 09:57 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Hey anewlife. How are you? Does your mom know you have a problem?
Old 06-10-2014, 04:29 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

I'm on day three. Had about a month without any opiates and then ran into an 'old friend' who has roxies and opanas. Decided to buy just one or two. That turned into a 6 day bender with the last day doing 90 mgs of roxy and 30 mgs of opana.

I feel like crap. Fortunately, this has been a relatively mild detox for me.

I'm just not looking forward to not sleeping and RLS for the next month... Got a dr appointment this morning and thinking about asking him for something to help me sleep (non narcotic of course) and maybe some clonidine (sp?).
Old 06-10-2014, 06:45 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Yes my mother know's i have a problem she is the one who caused it and pushes it on me. With that being said, she is deaf and has prescription every month for 60 15mg oxy and 60 40mg oxy i usually get half of each of course i have to pay for them, and she made me beleive i was helping her, then i was like ok i am paying alot of money for this what if i just stop then comes the guilt trip and the i cant' make it without it blah blah blah, none of the other kids will help her only me. Its sucky. So she is the supplier and the pusher and i fall into the trap every time
Old 06-10-2014, 07:10 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

So I woke up on this day three and just can't stop shaking and having the impending doom feeling.... In the past by day 3 i was doing pretty good, i wish this would stop already. Stop the shaking the anxiety, the heart pounding.. the emotions.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:16 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Anewlife - your mother is putting you on a guilt trip while she is selling half her script. Wow.

Day 3 was always the roughest for me to be honest. That was when it was at its peak. I definitely had that same feeling of impending doom. It would typically start getting considerably better once I got over the hump. Hang in there.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:51 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Day 3 is hard. So hard. I was flat on my back that day. My back seized up. I guess it's hard as heck to cut off your supplier when it's your own mom and she is pushing it on you. My mom enabled me for a long time because I manipulated her into giving me pills by acting like I was in pain. She wouldn't give me a oil now if I was laying on the floor dying! (Good for you mama!) I wish I had some advice for you on that. It gets better though just hang in there. Stay strong. The first week is a doozy