Notices

New and looking for help

Old 09-16-2012, 08:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question New and looking for help

I have been taking 15mg oxys for almost a year and I take between 3 and 6 pills a day. I got hurt at work in 07 and I've been taking different meds on and off since then. I have a "friend " who sells me them and I really do use them for pain but I'm afraid that I'm addicted and I'm afraid for the withdrawal symptoms that are coming. I just need to know how bad they will be and what the best way to kick this before its too late for me. its embarrassing for me and no one really knows I take them...

Help...
Old 09-16-2012, 08:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I would suggest that you go to your DR. and tell him/her what you are up against.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi. I am new here as well and I cant give you any medical advice but I can tell you I quit cold turkey after 3 years using hydros and oxys just 18 days ago. I am however under a Drs care both MD and Psych because something lead me to this point and I think I need both to find out why. Cold turkey is what I chose for myself I think because I was/am so far down in my life it was the only choice I could make and survive it. It was like a defense thing I guess. I dunno honestly. I am lost and clueless myself. I wish you the best of luck.