Notices

cocaine is a hellofa drug

Old 01-07-2010, 07:25 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

His avatar really creeped me out when I was going insane. Now that I'm there I find it very pleasing.

Originally Posted by DSoT4Ever View Post
I look for and cherish the long posts over others lol

Nice.. light and funny but meaningful
Thanks, it's good to know that not everyone becomes outraged with everything I say. I read long posts too.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:16 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Big Idiot Man Child

Originally Posted by runnynose View Post
@ Windysan. Your avatar is disgusting.
C'mon.............he's purdy.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:41 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Blu**ed Lines...A ClockWork SR

Zak nailed it. Played with the stuff for a while. Sneaky expensive habit. Booz then became my evil mistress for the next ten years. You need to devop some clean living habits that will take a while to really. Ecome part of who you are. If you drink as well; try giving that up as well at the same time. It may suck, but you can do it it. AA is a great way to meet sober people to befriend. More people there were/are poly substance abusers who will openheartedly relate to where you are. Best of luck. If you want some support/ specific advice hit me up with a pm. Welcome!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:56 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Talking RN.......you have a new friend

Hey there.

My fiance and I stumbled upon this page looking for a place where he could go to meetings. He is addicted to pain killers. He and I both have had our fair share of addiction to cocaine, but I want you to know that there is a better way and a better life out there. We both read your post and felt the need to say hello to you. I do not know where you live, but we are in Westland, MI. It is not easy to kick a habit when the only people that you have to hang out with are users, who keep prodding you to stay hooked. We are both easy going people, who would like to extend a hand in helping you find your way to sober living. NA is a family of people in situations just like yours. I can honestly say that the sooner you can find some meetings to go to, the better you will feel. And the sooner you can find a sponsor, the easier it will be to deal with the cravings. We would be willing to trade numbers, but not post it on here. Please feel free to PM. There are so many people ready to help you, but you have to be ready to help yourself first. Otherwise, the meetings will be for nothing. I hope you are well tonight, and can make it another day without feeling like nobody cares. We hope this post reaches you in good faith and we hope to hear from you soon.

Hailey and Mike

Last edited by Dee74; 01-14-2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: removed email addys
Old 01-15-2010, 05:14 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I too have had my days on coke, at some point it just became work like Windy says, finding it fixing, finding out its whacked to death, running out calling people at 4:00 am. At some point it just wasn't enjoyable anymore ! I have enough stress in my life and did not want to get all wound up anymore. I remember the last two times I did it, 10 years ago I bought an eight ball snorted a couple lines and put it down sold the dealer about 3 grams back cause he was jonesing. The night Katrina hit I did some I was up all night felt like **** drank a ton smoked 3 packs of cigarettes and had to drive to Vermont the next day. I dropped a hideabed on my toe. Now if people ask I don't do coke because it makes my toes hurt !!! At some point the luster has worn off, I hope it does for you all too.

PS Windy's avatar is taken directly from a photo of him !
Old 01-16-2010, 12:03 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hello runnynose, I can feel what your going through because I myself have been through your situation, Just last weekend I had me some cocaine and was having a blast with it. I wanted to stop and I came across Google and posted my problem on here also, I feel like I am an addict to cocaine because today is Saturday and I want to get me a bag but I'm fighting myself not to go out because of all the trouble out there and the cocaine isn't worth losing my life over. If I were you I would stay away from user doing cocaine, friends are just friends and they can come and go, but if you are making the wrong decision it will hurt you forever. Good Luck.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:35 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

my nose is sore
Old 03-15-2010, 04:45 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Big Idiot Man Child

Blech ! Blow is so nasty !
Old 03-15-2010, 05:48 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

runnynose, Hi I'm a recovering opiate/cocaine addict, 17 months clean. I won't go into how addicted to pain pills I was, but I will tell you my history with coke. I had used coke on and off since I was 18...I loved it, but it didn't get 'a hold' of me until the last few years before recovery. I had snorted so much coke that it led to a hole the size of a nickel in my septum...which led to me having to have septoplasty surgery on my nose...did that stop me, NO...Until, one evening, a 'so called' friend of mine and I were meeting at a bar. I told her to pick me up an 8ball of coke, and she came back with an 8 ball of crack. I didn't want in at first, but she convinced me that I'd like it and wouldn't have all the problems that I've had by snorting it. Long story short, I liked smoking it, and I chased that high everyday for 18 months straight. I nearly died several times and it ruined my life.
No good and come from cocaine...it will surely lead you to self destruction.
Get help now.

Penny
Old 03-15-2010, 07:10 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Not again

As they say....they probably are not your friends. But if you have trouble digesting that why don't you tell your friends your having trouble with the stuff and you would prefer not to be around it anymore. Funny thing is if they are your friends you won't see them any more, because I'm sure they have a stronger bond with their new friend.
Now don't let that **** you off, it's just the reality of the situation. Time to make new friends, say perhaps at meetings. And then perhaps someday day down the road you can introduce your old friends to your new friends.
And to Windy- I say fine choice of avatar, the visual impact only enhances the message.
Peace be with, Godspeed and Love,
Larrylive
Old 03-15-2010, 02:31 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

you have to get away from those friends... it wasnt until i did that i finally quit for good.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:22 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Same, i know its hard but thats what I did other wise I would probably be having surgery on my nose by now!
I started snorting coke at weekends in uni aged about 19, it suddenly turned into a thurs, fri sat habit, then wednesday added to that before long ( about 1-2) years I think I was doing it daily. This lasted more than 5 years really and i would hate to think about how much ££ i snorted up my nose. Even now I have the constant sniffles and my septum is paper thin.
But I moved 200 miles south to live with my bf. Although I spent around 6 months down here constantly searching for a new dealer i couldn't find one. When that obsession had gone I knew I didn't actually want it. I did twice send money to a mate who still lived up north who posted me some coke but then i got too scared of getting caught so that stopped.
I still have cravings now for it don't get me wrong, i had one today, and sure if ide have known a coke dealer i would've scored but i dont so i couldn't so the thought left quite fast.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:36 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

It matters not how long you've known those "friends". They are not friends if they are doing dangerous drugs with you and encouraging you to continue to use drugs. Plain and simple.
On the lighter side: I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose!

The only coke for me is coca-cola. But beware. Coke in ALL forms has its consequences. Even the cola can give you bloated belly and make you burp. A LOT.
As Windy says. Coke is gross and icky. Find something else to do instead. Weather will be getting good everywhere, soon. And it'll be much more fun getting a good night's sleep and getting up the next day to go to the park, beach, shopping mall, races (car or boat), lake, river, etc. with REAL friends whose only bad habits are laughing to hard and having a good time without drugs.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:21 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Not again

CQ; I think your mistaken, you couldn't possibly get a cube up your nose, it must have been crushed-ice.