Notices

serenity queen (SQ)-is it you....

Old 05-04-2009, 09:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mi vida loca

serenity queen (SQ)-is it you....

that is in a methadone maintainance program for your chronic pain and medical conditions? if so, i have some questions for you and would like some input and opinions if you have the time and dont mind sharing. before i send you a PM, i just want to make sure it is you that im thinking of.

if anyone else reads this and is in a MMP/rx'ed methadone for chronic pain, i would like as many opinions as i can get....if i have the wrong person (sorry SQ if so) please let me know if it was someone elses posts that ive read this. im still having MAJOR pain following my last surgery and my surgeons PA mentioned methadone and i freaked out....thanks all and take care~
Old 05-05-2009, 06:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I do believe it is sq who is on the program, methadone is from what ive seen on here is a good pain killer but a very difficult, painful, and takes a long time to wd from methadone due to its long half life which extends the wd out to over several wwks to months, some have had some sort of wd for a year or more. Just a word of caution to you if you ever become healed and pain free, it willl be very difficult to stop.