Notices

Thankyou

Old 09-30-2007, 08:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thankyou

Hi My name is Graci
I am not an addict, my boyfriend is, to well I dont know what his doc is, hes done meth than left it, crack from time to time and graduated to heroin and then really screwed up went on a binge and was using heroin and meth, one to come down from the other.
I wanted to say thankyou all for having the bravery to try to recover, to struggle with it on a daily basis, to love yourselves and your families enough. My boyfriend didnt get it and is now facing a possible 5 years in prison.
I have read many of your threads just trying to understand WHY, dont think Ill ever truly get it, but many of you who are doing it and trying or are doing it 1 day at a time, thats another day that you are alive and another day full of possibility for you to realize your goals, for your families to see the smiles on your faces, for your children to look at you, and really see you. All of you give me hope that someday my bf will be able to effectively battle this awful disease.
I love u guys and I dont even know u, I just wanted to say THANKYOU for trying, thankyou for your honesty in your posts, and thankyou for giving me hope. To me each and everyone one of you could be "my boyfriend" He can do it if others have.

I have faith, for those of u who dont, I will share.
Peace
Old 09-30-2007, 09:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Thanks for your post, that was very thoughtful.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I hope we help you whenever you need it.