Notices

Over the hump but still struggling

Old 07-03-2015, 06:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Over the hump but still struggling

So I think I'm leveled out at a quarter of a 2 mg tablet, possibly a little less. I knew it this morning when I woke up I just didn't feel as bad as I normally have been and it didn't get any worse thru the day.

However, my AV has been hounding me. I really didn't realize it until later in the day. That feeling when something chronic has been lurking in the shadows, nagging at you and then you finally figure it out. And it's not loud either but extremely persistent.

It's saying things like, "now what the hell are you going to do with yourself", "you're going to be bored", "you're going to be totally lost".
And I'm thinking that I might be lost for awhile but I'm trying to not take any of those feelings too seriously. Because I know they're BS!!

I've been having problems sleeping. Hard time falling asleep and staying asleep and I've been taking a bit of Ativan that I've had around for a couple of years but I worry about that too. I've been taking 1/2 mg at night before I try to go to sleep.

It's scary getting sober but exciting at the same time.

Thanks for listening!!
Old 07-03-2015, 07:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Stay strong Peanut

D