Notices

Need advice bad especially from a technical point of view

Old 10-29-2013, 04:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need advice bad especially from a technical point of view

Ok guys and girls. I relapsed again last june until now using mainly oxycodone ~90mg a day or so and currently day 4 detox.

Although this time I wasn't stupid, I got myself some methadone and suboxone to taper down really quickly.... about 10 days quickly. went from 35mg methadone down to 5mg in about a week; waited a day and took 2 mg suboxone, and the next day 1 mg. Then I obtained 4 10mg instant release oxymorphone tablets because the methadone and suboxone half-life are SO long I wanted a shorter acting opiate to start the process quickly.

I've detoxed before and this is completely different, the thought of food makes me nauseous although I can get a little down, I'm really fatigued, and very lethargic, I don't want to get out out of bed. The good news is I don't have full blown detox with diarrhea actual vomiting, and the complete inability to sleep.

I'm worried though it's day 4 and I feel no better at all and I have college I can't keep missing classes. Any opiate users experienced this kinda of detox before, that being more mild but lasts longer it seems? and if so what did you do about it and how long can I expect it to last?

I'm taking loads of vitamins and drinking plenty of fluids, as well. Mainly water and Almond Milk.

Thanks in advance
Old 10-31-2013, 08:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So are you on day 4 clean from everything? Or day 4 off the oxycodone? I've been where you're at. A full load of college courses and an opiate addiction don't mix very well. But then again, practically nothing mixes well with an opiate addiction.

Help me understand exactly where you are in the detox period and I'd love to help in any way that I can