Notices

Is it to late?

Old 11-03-2012, 07:09 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by aquasport13 View Post
Good deal- glad to hear it brother!! So far good for me to today. Changed the oil on my truck and my dirt bike. Was thinking about actually hitting the water and do some fishing and listen to some football, but it is frickin cold in Michigan today!! I think a hot sub for lunch and some TV time is in order- glad your doing good!! Its getting better every day! Catch up with you later-
hot "sub"?!

haha jk sorry..

thanks for the posts though

you guys are my motivation!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 08:05 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Exclamation Update!!

Sub0, hang in there man your not alone in this. I have not had a sub in 2 weeks and I was not a long term user of subs But.... last saturday afternoon for a adrenaline rush after one hell of a week of wd and no luster for life at all!! I took my ATV out for a ride and lost control hitting a ditch. To make a long story short I compressor fractured my spine and spent 4 day in the hospital! So now Im laying here with a crazy brace on for the next 2 months. Plus i cant currently walk, drive or even work! With all that have happend there is a silver lining to this cloud and it's that I have a full bottle of percs that I don't even care for at all!! I'd rather endure the pain then put one of those life controlling pill in my mouth! I know I have a long road to recovery from the accident but knowing that I'm free from subs and getting away from opieds actual makes me feel good!!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:01 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Compression fractures

I jumped out of a window years ago and got two of these at T6 and T7. Just lie flat and let them heal for about a week. They don't hurt much and the stiller you are the better for the healing. Please continue to post, I'm rooting for you!
Old 12-31-2012, 07:13 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Well guys looks like i will have to eat my last post. Even tho i dont have to be back at work till the 22nd of january, I still have alot of stuff that has to be done befor then and with a bad back injury i found myself back on percs to the point that im hooked!! So this time im thinking of just going cold turky with out takeing subs to help the wd or do you guys think that 3 days of subs would help?
Old 12-31-2012, 09:00 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Glad you are back. I guess we are tip toeing on medical advice here so I would talk to your doctor about coming off the percs, but personally if I had 3 weeks to get it together I would just jump off and let my body try to find some equilibrium. In the end it might not matter all that much unless you are truly committed to finding another way. It is a long hard road and until you can be comfortable in your own skin dealing with life on life's terms history seems to repeat itself. Good luck and take care!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 02:55 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Sorry about that , didnt think about what i was really asking. I think your right. Im just going to jump and deal with it! I did it befor while i was working so it should be better this time!