Notices

I am finally free of Methadone...And LOVING it!!!

Old 06-17-2011, 01:32 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

this gives me so much hope.

Im two/nearly 3 days clean from heroin using methadone to come off. Im using 30ml and coming of it fast as i don't want to get too far into it. I had a bad habit while also taking at least 20ml methadone a day. Anyways i know it's not enough as this is absolute hell, it's misery to the point where i can't take it but i have no other option. I'm gonna drop the meth pretty quick, and i mean really quick. I know i prob shouldn't but don't want to be on it for too long. Want to almost go cold turkey but not quite if you know what i mean.

I'm prob gonna drop a mill every two days so the next couple of months are gonna be hell i know! but i just want this over so much. I'm in hell at the moment with nothing but my demons. I feel so alone but i'm so happy for you x
Old 06-17-2011, 05:24 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Lunamama..welcome to SR....
Old 09-21-2011, 04:34 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I wanted to congratulate you again AlmaLibre!!! Your post gives me and a lot of other Methadone users hope and faith in our recovery!!! Knowing that it's very possible to do was what my mind needed to see.

I hope things are still very awesome for you!!! And just know, you are doing great!!

Reading you experience is one of the things I needed to read at that point in my recovery. Things have changed quite a bit for me since then but again, thank you very much!!

Best of luck to you and your clean future!!!