Notices

Walked out a clininic a year ago on 40mg

Old 06-24-2010, 11:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tre

Walked out a clininic a year ago on 40mg

I used to love my opiates mixin oxys dones and xanex in milkshakes shoot smak and do hot rails at the same time but wen i reached the end of my rope i knew where i was. wen i couldnt do anythng but be sick i walked out and aint a dam thang could make me do anymore, im so f@#$%n tired of friends and sum of my family sayin they cant quit and aint ever goin to. i worked a construction job threw d.t.s pukin and runnin to the bathroom. im a baaadd mofo tho aint NOTHING or NO-1 gonna control me!

I do have to say thank you to my counselor at the clinic tho if she would have raised my dose instead of pissin me off i prolly would have od'd that day had big plans and decided to d.t. instead. THANK GOD!!!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

IF you stopped @ 40mg, then your a bigger man than me!!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That's a hard kick friend. I hope you stick with your commitment and can stay clean. Good luck and God Bless
Old 06-26-2010, 11:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tre View Post
I used to love my opiates mixin oxys dones and xanex in milkshakes shoot smak and do hot rails at the same time but wen i reached the end of my rope i knew where i was. wen i couldnt do anythng but be sick i walked out and aint a dam thang could make me do anymore, im so f@#$%n tired of friends and sum of my family sayin they cant quit and aint ever goin to. i worked a construction job threw d.t.s pukin and runnin to the bathroom. im a baaadd mofo tho aint NOTHING or NO-1 gonna control me!

I do have to say thank you to my counselor at the clinic tho if she would have raised my dose instead of pissin me off i prolly would have od'd that day had big plans and decided to d.t. instead. THANK GOD!!!
good job u must have been in the wright place at the wright time
and the only person who can no that is you
good luck stay strong