Notices

Husband on Suboxone?

Old 04-28-2010, 03:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Husband on Suboxone?

Ok so my husband and I have split because of missing money and items in the house was my final straw. He started a suboxone program last Monday (week and a half ago) and then yesterday I know that he sniffed heroin. What the hell is the point? He swears he didnt but it was all over his nose because he is so messed up and careless. I thought if you did this you couldnt feel the effects from the H? Someone please help me understand this.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

hi Losingmylove103

I'm not a user of either substance you mention, but I wanted to welcome you.
I'm sure others will be along with their experiences soon

D
Old 04-29-2010, 03:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee!
Old 04-29-2010, 07:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Goya2463

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Losingmylove103 View Post
Ok so my husband and I have split because of missing money and items in the house was my final straw. He started a suboxone program last Monday (week and a half ago) and then yesterday I know that he sniffed heroin. What the hell is the point? He swears he didnt but it was all over his nose because he is so messed up and careless. I thought if you did this you couldnt feel the effects from the H? Someone please help me understand this.
Hello,God Bless you first of all I'm on suboxon and it's going on a year and he just has not giving himself a chance and he is playing with his life cause he could go into conbulsions when on suboxon and herion I'm so sorry to tell you the true but if he dosen't care about himself he suer as hell dosen't care about you and you deserve better if you are sober and clean, a true amigo you have found God bless you..
Old 04-29-2010, 07:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Goya2463

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Dee74;2583234]hi Losingmylove103

I'm not a user of either substance you mention, but I wanted to welcome you.
I'm sure others will be along with their experiences soon You are right i'm a suboxon user suboxon dosen't get you high like metodone and maybe he realized he wasn't geting high so he ran to the drugs he needs detox before going to suboxon cause he will relapse i wish i could help him it is a sad feeling cause i'ved been there done that and if he dosen't stop he will loose her ,trust me there are alot of people out there looking for a true love and willing to do what ever it takes to find a good person..God bless you and everyone out there..