My Story.

Old 04-12-2005, 02:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My Story.

Hi to you guys out there!
My name is Christina G. and I am an addict.I've been sober and clean for about 4 years and I'm very content with that number.I started using in my teens and went downhill very quickly.One day I was smoking pot, and before I knew it I was addicted to amphetamines.The truth that I couldn't see was that my life was totally out of control and I was miserable.I was still in high school at the time and had a teacher who was constantly harassing me about my coming to class stoned or worse.I ended up being sent to several counsellors who tried to help me but couldn't because I figured I was too young.Eventually , I a hit a terrible bottom, and was willing to attend a treatment program.I relapsed for about a year after I went AWOL from program .I am sober and clean today, thankfully , because of the grace of a higher power I cannot imagine. I've been through alot since then.I'm a single mom and in university full-time, so I have no time for myself.I'm still selfish.I still want it my way.But I'm grateful for where I am and I know how lucky I am.Its my birthday.Today I am 23 years old.I lived tobe 23 and it surprised me, and everybody who knew me growing up .I am miracle.Thanks for reading this and keep coming back.

Last edited by CarolD; 01-21-2009 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Title Corrected