My Story( short version)

Old 04-10-2013, 02:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool My Story( short version)

Born 1966. Raised a privaliged brat.did good in school made it to U.M.Then started drinking party animal finally failed my classes. then tuened to drugs and drinking suffered all the consequinces, Jail,dui,Possesion.(Did not care) the more the better. on 3rd DUI I said ok maybe I have a problem took outpatient more serious, But still would relapse for any reason sky was too blue anything.
Got into serious accident learned about pill's(no hangover) did them for ten year's. Turned my twinn brother on to them who was also my best friend. Three month's later he overdosed and died in my arms or while I was doing C.P.R, waiting for EMS. When he got to hospital they got a hearbeat( Great) no he was brain dead they kept him on lifesupport three day's then pulled the plug.
A week later I was fortunate enough my wifes insurance paid for 30 day's out patient. That was 4 year's ago have been sobor since, But that is no victory the guilt I cary is unbalievable. Adopted and raise his children his wife passed away from stroke. It has tought me everyday is a gift.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and god bless.

IN loving memory of
Kevin Grisham
6/4/66 to11/3/2009

Cobain