3 step 2 times over ..

Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

3 step 2 times over ..

This is my 2nd time through the steps. I remember realizing the first time I made Step 3, I thought I was turning over my entire life, and my life included my children, partner, family, self, etc.. but I realized I never turned over my Relationship with Hp. Maybe because I didn't have one. This time around, I've been looking at that piece. Did I think the relationship depended on me? probably, after all people were my higher powers. This is really why when it felt like God was punishing me, He was. When it felt like God was ignoring me, he was. When it felt like God was far away and abandoning me, He was. etc. When it felt like I was invisible to God, I was. When It felt like I wasn't important to God, I wasn't .. because ? God God wasn't my Higher Power; alcoholics were.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
TMZ

This is my 4th time through the steps. I agree every time it is a bit different and you realize more. I guess we all are growing and ever changing.

I have learned if I do give my will and our lives over to God he takes care of us and makes things happen. It is a big leap of faith but amazing the out come of Gods will for us when we give ALL of our will and ALL of our life in his hands. It changes all aspects of your life.