Notices

If you think you're doing heroin...

Old 08-05-2018, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
waking down

If you think you're doing heroin...

...think again. I talked to a woman who swears she had done nothing but heroin in the past month, got busted, they did a UA, and she was positive for fentanyl, benzos, meth, THC, and other substances she said she didn't know what but suspected bath salts of some kind or flaca...

Fentanyl alone is risky enough, but purposely mixing fentanyl with benzos is attempted murder and should be prosecuted as such.

There is not much heroin out there, not in the US market. It's a game of roulette. Every dose is a gamble... Don't give those _________ your money.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Zero, you are absolutely right.

There was a string of ODs in my hometown that I read about in the paper about a year ago that was truly heartbreaking. Many of the victims were people who were trying it for the first time; it shocked the entire area. Upon investigation, it was traced back to a batch of "heroin" from NYC that was almost entirely Fentanyl.

It really is a game of Russian Roulette with your life.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What a mess,Hero. Someone added a little fentanyl to my daughters heroin and she od'd and lost her children and a year later lost her mate to an overdose. Dealers don't care if they kill their customers, and those customers are trapped with no way that they can see yet. Somehow we dig into our faith , take another step, and get on with our journey. Perhaps to be joined by our lost loved ones somewhere down this road.
Old 08-07-2018, 03:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I know my stepson has historically taken just about anything he could get his hands on...and added heroin to the mix most recently. Who knows what a drug panel would show at this point.

It is frightening to think how each "high" could kill someone!