Notices

e-go cigarettes ????

Old 11-19-2014, 01:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
torquemax777

e-go cigarettes ????

I found something online describing the different types of electronic cigarettes; it said that e cigarettes, like the disposable ones and generally the ones that are small like a cigarette are more for light smokers and social smokers. The ones that have a separate battery and refillable chamber, are called e-go cigarettes, and are for moderate or heavy smokers. The granddaddy of all electronic cigarettes is the personal vaporizors, and the description says that they are for experienced vapers and techies as they tend to come with lots of bells and whistles. AND the personalized vaporizors cost over $200.

So, for point of reference to which type I am interested in I included the above definitions. I would like to know all of your opinions about the best brands and bargains on the second one I defined; the "E-GO cigarette." I currently have the green leaf cigarette, and I love it, however, it was only $15, so I'm sure it won't last as long as some... You know, the whole, " you get what you pay for " thing? Anyway, I'm really diggin this vaping thing, and if I were to need to replace it, I would like to know some personal testimonies on your favorites, and any bargains.

I did an online search but it can get overwhelming as well as confusing because they get into rating all three "types" of cigarettes.

Last edited by torquemax777; 11-19-2014 at 01:10 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-19-2014, 05:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Behold the power of NO

Mine is an Ego the Itaste CLK. I am a beginner too and I really like it (very easy to use)
Here is a review Innokin iTaste CLK Review - A New Twist
Old 11-19-2014, 06:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I would say I'm moderate and I started by purchasing the ego-t kit through a local store. It was around $60 for a charger, 2 battery/atomizers and 2 refillable tanks. I upgrade once a year. I have no complaints:-)
Old 11-19-2014, 07:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
torquemax777

Thanks guys, I'm gonna go look those up now! :-)
Old 11-19-2014, 07:17 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I have an e-Go Twist myself. Works great!
Old 11-19-2014, 08:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I have an Evod 2 and itaste vv. Seems to work great so far. 2 weeks without a cig and 10 mgs nicotine as of tonight.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:37 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
torquemax777

I'm really grateful for all of your suggestions. I'm sure I will end up with one of these when this one dies, or I save enough from not smoking regular cigarettes to justify an upgrade. Thanx guys!
Old 12-31-2014, 10:46 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Sober Alcoholic

I use an Eroll loaded with 26mg to come close to replicating a smoke but when I just want to vape for itself, I use an iTaste with a BCC mega tank. I started out with ego usbs and have lots of those but prefer my iTastes. Even if you think you're spending a lot getting started, its really miniscule compared to what is spent on smokes. And, smokes burn up to poof all money spent gone! but the vaping stick or box is still going like the pink bunny.